**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Living the F2P meme experience (true story)

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
Thanks (?) to Kabam I could do some more rifts. I thought: alright, let's push our luck. And yes, I got 10k extra 5* shards.

So I get the basic, I do the Pep method for extra luck and started the spin.

I saw some tasty passing by, but the moment to tap had to come. It slowed and slowed. First I saw Jane Foster. I thought NO GOD NO NOT HER. Right after, another Jane Foster. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I started sweating.

But I saw Dr Doom on the horizon. O_o I can barely keep it together. Is this my lucky day? The crystal is slowing down... But instead of landing on my living dream, it landed on a... GROOT. MY FIRST DUPE OF GROOT. WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

FYI: I got only seven 5* dupes, in order of increasing misery: Vision Aarkus, Taskmaster, Mordo, Ebony Maw, Juggernaut, Magneto and now GROOT. The only one missing in the loser duping club is my superior IM.

No story without a point: too much RNG Kabam.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    wdym? Groot is the best champ in the game
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    Groot sucks
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Groot is the best
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Just ask @Hamin, groot is an excellent beyond god tier champion for the nodes such as buffed up and bio hazard. He also can shrug off debuffs quickly making him a counter to ice Phoenix and the ai that repeatedly parries you in aw.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Groot is top tier bro he’s better then Ægon smh