**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do y'all think that being able to be in 2 quests at the same time could be a possibility?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I've been wondering what it'd be like if we could be in 2 quests at the same time.

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    we could use two different teams like one team in one quest and another team in another quest
  • You'd still share the same energy though
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

You'd still share the same energy though

Yeah that would be a problem
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They won't do this because people could leave their best team in the Abyss or other hard content as long as they want while still running other quests to farm units, revives, etc. You can still do that of course but it comes with a penalty currently.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    It used to be an option. They removed that a long long time ago.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

They won't do this because people could leave their best team in the Abyss or other hard content as long as they want while still running other quests to farm units, revives, etc. You can still do that of course but it comes with a penalty currently.

I'm not sure that rationale makes logical sense, as the best place to farm units is in the arena and champions don't get locked out of the arena. Really the primary effect of the lock out is the opportunity cost of not allowing a player to use energy on less difficult content while locked in more difficult content. And that seems to be a more arbitrary decision the developers could reverse to me.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I'm not sure that rationale makes logical sense, as the best place to farm units is in the arena and champions don't get locked out of the arena. Really the primary effect of the lock out is the opportunity cost of not allowing a player to use energy on less difficult content while locked in more difficult content. And that seems to be a more arbitrary decision the developers could reverse to me.
    I guess I made my point badly. Obviously you do get units and potions from quests. You could farm health pots from ROL. But the main point is that there is no penalty for leaving in the team as long as it takes to complete the quest, reviving as you get the resources. You can do that now by running arena but then you can't run EQ and other content. I don't think they want us to just leave a team in the Abyss for a month or two.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    I dont see why we cant have story and special event energy. I mean we have alliance quest and alliance war as separate energies.