**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank my newest 2 5*?

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
After I got that 10k intel, I hit up the rifts to grind those 7 entries. I got many good things, but the important thing were the double 10k shards and a featured crytal. This was the first time I ever had 2 5* crystals at once, let alone 3. So, I spun out those bad boys and got Nova, Annihulus, and Magneto. I already know the only thing Magneto is good for is the fact that he might get buffed. So, that leaves these 2.

What are your opinions on them and should I rank them up to R3/R4 and use my cosmic gem, or just let all 3 collect dust?

Should I rank my newest 2 5*? 19 votes

Nova is best!!
0%
No, Annihulus is best!
21%
shadow_lurker22Dnegrin6969Samhawk_1Omedenn 4 votes
Both aren't anything worth it... :(
68%
tbos42Feeney234Bpn88855Rookiiejay_denlowlevelplayerSparx265Soyheyor123WarlockdaRobotDevsagar2608Lil_LasagnaRice26Thanks_D19 13 votes
Both are 100000000000% worth it!!
10%
Mqc19Bruce12342 2 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Both aren't anything worth it... :(
    both are decent for AWD
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Annihilus is good for AW defence and some areas in act 6 like diss track, also fun in incursions
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    No, Annihulus is best!
    ranking them to rank 3 will never hurt, and won't cost you t2 alpha (so that's a ' minor' investment).

they are both decent champs and having them at rank 3 will allow you to properly find out if YOU want to rank them up even higher
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Both have decent use in aw defence.
    Good diversity.
    And unique approach.