**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6.2 Kingpin Boss Bugged?

Obviously he is stun immune and has empowered immunity so will gain 33% of a bar of power when parried etc
Got him down below 20% health he started gaining 33% of a power bar from each HIT

Can attach videos for proof but an absolute frustration as I had to waste revives to finish him off (not worth starting again)

Also this is my 8th path and he was no problems all the other times I fought him

Comments

• GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Makes sense just strange I never had this issue in previous passes and have always had a point in assassins
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, now aa shows immune when you parry with the pacify mastery, kind of a bs interaction change I really hope is a bug
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Perhaps they have tweaked ability accuracy interactions on the last update? Its definitely annoying if so
  • TurpissimusTurpissimus Posts: 24
    It is a bug indeed, am going to issue a ticket in a moment.

Assassin doesn’t put a debuff on Kingpin therefore Force of Will shouldn’t trigger. Neither do basic hits that grant him 33% each once he’s below 18% HP

It’s not the newest content but the bug is as annoying and important as any other so I hope it will get addressed soon.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Wait wait wait
    So how do I dodge king pins special 2. Do I swipe back once or swipe twice?
    I've tried everything and nothing works
    Dexing his s2 has nothing to do with the bug though 😅

Unio77 said:

Wait wait wait
    So how do I dodge king pins special 2. Do I swipe back once or swipe twice?
    I've tried everything and nothing works

Once in the correct moment.

It is a bug indeed, am going to issue a ticket in a moment.

Assassin doesn’t put a debuff on Kingpin therefore Force of Will shouldn’t trigger. Neither do basic hits that grant him 33% each once he’s below 18% HP

It’s not the newest content but the bug is as annoying and important as any other so I hope it will get addressed soon.

Force of will has nothing to do with debuffs. It provides immunity to aar period.
    Exactly, and therefore Assassin being blocked by Force of Will shouldn’t trigger Empowered Immunity.

I made a mistake in the post actually, Empowered immunity shouldn’t trigger is what I meant
    Here, check the description.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Think there's a few things going on with immunity in general. Between this, AA like someone already mentioned, and Torch is also gaining smoulder anytime he's immune to anything now if he's on say a debuff immune node in war (he'll gain smoulder if you parry, place an armor break, etc...)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This is actually happening for quite some time across many, if not all game modes in the game.
    Kingpin for some reason was increased power gain at some point during the battle
    It wasn’t only about cap iw though, happened with every character which means it is indeed caused by assassin. You can also see it’s not about power rate being higher, it’s about Jim getting 33% of a bar of power every single hit.
  • We'll pass this along to the rest of the team to check into.
  • Hey everyone, the team implemented a fix that should prevent this from happening again.