**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need clarity on The Island of Dr Modok Quest - Epic

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★

Hi completed the epic quest and received above rewards. But couldn't find the 60 chips/ coin in my items/ inventory. Any idea about those @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Tap one your gold and u wil find them.
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    I didnt get that modok lab
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    It should be where your gold, loyalty etc show up
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I didnt get that modok lab

The modok lab is apparently at the extreme right side of the page
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Probably in the currency tab where bc, loyalty, gold, etc
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Not only are rewards terrible but WHAT IS THIS DIFFICULTY

Cavalier?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    That's an epic screenshot, it's not too bad. 5/65 Domino did it alone. I did reroll the boss which had both Spite and Machosism by default
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    That was a spite oscillate Tigra and her sp2 is extremely difficult to dodge + is unblockable so that was very rough
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

That's an epic screenshot, it's not too bad. 5/65 Domino did it alone. I did reroll the boss which had both Spite and Machosism by default

How exactly did you re-roll?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Hendross said:

How exactly did you re-roll?
    The question mark cube in the top-right of the defenders' abilities in the pre-fight screen.

Edit: I had leftover from the previous labs, I think the event opened earlier and the store is not yet available. If you don't have any randomizers you may not see the option.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    for someone like me, who is recently UC with only one 4/55 and a bunch of maxed 4 stars(and average skill), this is looking very hard
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Hendross said:

Bruh what nodes did you have? I have a 5/65 Domino as well but sure as hell can't solo when the nodes are Caltrops, Trial by fire (2 seconds) and Brute Force on a Stealth Spidey