**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to awaken? Omega Red VS Archangel

Hi,
I use a tier 4 chronometer to grab a Mutant Awakening Gem in the rifts. I have an Omega Red and Archangel. Who is a better option? I cleared Uncollected recently. Haven't completed Act 5 yet. And, I haven't unlocked Suicide masteries yet. Please suggest.
Thank You

Comments

• PervyScholarPervyScholar Posts: 13

U have units to get suicides?

Nope. Probably not for a while. I'm a free to play player.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    How many sig stones do you have?
    edited June 2020

What other suicide champs do you have rn?

I don't think I have any at 5*. Also, who do you think are good suicide champs?

About 55 generics and 30 mutant.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Not 100% sure if that's enough for him, I don't play him. If you're not saving the generics for Aegon or something then maybe OR, if you are then AA doesnt need too high a sig level.
    I think OR does need it more, and if you want to run suicides eventually definitely go for OR. AA isn't the most suicide friendly and has all his damage unduped but needs the dupe for his utility.

Not 100% sure if that's enough for him, I don't play him. If you're not saving the generics for Aegon or something then maybe OR, if you are then AA doesnt need too high a sig level.
    I think OR does need it more, and if you want to run suicides eventually definitely go for OR. AA isn't the most suicide friendly and has all his damage unduped but needs the dupe for his utility.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have a 4* AA max duped and he does great work. I think I'll hold my AG for a while longer till I take both of them to R4 and then decide.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    I would personally go for AA, I duped my AA (5*) a few weeks ago and took him to rank 4

He is litteraly flying through all types of content. I don't have a 5* star OR, so I don't have a proper comparison, but my duped AA made my MCOC life so much easier!