**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Modok labs

Have anyone tried the first day of the modok lab? I thought it was extremely difficult especially with the low rewards. My boss was a hit monkey, when I tried to re roll the nodes, I got the same nodes 4 times in a row. This is gonna be a super painful month in the game. What do y’all think?

Comments

• Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There is some potential to get really unlucky, but being able to choose one class to fight makes life easier in terms of team building. For epic you'll need a really solid roster I think. More for Cavaliers than Uncollected.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    Y_T said:

Have anyone tried the first day of the modok lab? I thought it was extremely difficult especially with the low rewards. My boss was a hit monkey, when I tried to re roll the nodes, I got the same nodes 4 times in a row. This is gonna be a super painful month in the game. What do y’all think?

same thing happened to me but only 2 rerolls were the same and the 3rd one was not that easy either. Most people don't get hit monkey so you see a lot saying it was easy (and on my other account it was). When he has mighty charge 3 and spite or masochism though he is not trivial. There is another thread about this so this may be merged I guess.

and yeah the road to the boss is easier than previous labs, but the boss fight... just pray it is an easy boss.
    yea, im just confused on how people like the event. the difficulty and rewards dont match up