**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

insanely amazing Og thor damage in Incursions! 100k+ Heavy attacks

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
yeh just have a look at og god in his original state! he is insanely fun to play in incursions!
-insanely OP Og Thor in Incursions with Interesting Modifiers! 100k+ Heavy attacks - marvel champions
https://youtu.be/kay5ZMqemTY

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ugh I want to Rank Up mine sooo bad! Got and Duped him during the February Event, I have 65 Generic 5 Star Sig Stones (also 15 Cosmic) that I haven't used on anyone because I'm so tempted to throw them on Thor...
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    4* 5/50 sig 99 thor used to be able to get 100k mediums before 12.0
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ugh I want to Rank Up mine sooo bad! Got and Duped him during the February Event, I have 65 Generic 5 Star Sig Stones (also 15 Cosmic) that I haven't used on anyone because I'm so tempted to throw them on Thor...

Do it. This is your game, do whatever you want.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It's just the fact they are Generics and I could use them on Colossus or Venom the Duck who are my Main two Content Clearers, also Thor is only at Rank 3 right now and I've been scrapping by on Resources... Hoping to get a 2015 Cosmic Rank Up Gem from the next Variant.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

It's just the fact they are Generics and I could use them on Colossus or Venom the Duck who are my Main two Content Clearers, also Thor is only at Rank 3 right now and I've been scrapping by on Resources... Hoping to get a 2015 Cosmic Rank Up Gem from the next Variant.
    use it on the one you want to!