**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ Storylines the past half a year or so...

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
... have had no proper ending since the Aegon EQ. Why is this? They used to have nice scenes at the end (see EQ for Night thrasher & Dark hawk that introduced Silver surfer for example). Now they end with you KO'ing the latest new champ and then nothing...

Every storyline for the past 6+ months has been incomplete. For example what happened today after I beat that replica Tigra that jumped out the crystal? Does BWCV get slapped into a crystal? Get taken to Collector Jail? Who were the other conspirators BWCV mentioned? I mean come on!

I know it's relatively minor in the grand scheme of things given the current state of the game but for someone who grew up reading comics (which is the main reason I started playing this) its highly annoying! Like reading a 6-part special event, with the 6th part never actually being published!

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

There's a story?

It's the only thing making the EQ interesting at times, else it looks just like last month's..and the month before... :D
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    That's the way most EQs end. It does get a little annoying as we don't get to see how things resolve after finishing the last Boss but oh well I guess.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    The last one with cutscenes at the end was the g2099/Elsa/Man-Thing event. That was a good storyline as well
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It seems Kabam abandoned those story cut scenes and just using the in-game email to introduce the story, which makes EQ just a resources hunt rather than story exploration.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    I wish there was a way to turn it off. Super annoying when you're autoquesting especially.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

The last one with cutscenes at the end was the g2099/Elsa/Man-Thing event. That was a good storyline as well

Forgot that one - yes that was a great ending.