**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier 4-5 Rank Up Crystal for 12K Units

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I became Cavalier today.

I got the 12K unit offer for a random 5* 4-5 rank up crystal, along with heals (which, while valuable, can get used up pretty fast).

A bunch of videos from 12 months ago say this is a good deal, is that still the case?

For perspective, I have a large stash of T4CC, it’s T5B and T2A that I’m short of.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You can do an Abyss run and explore a couple Variants for 12k units and yield way more rank up resources than that. That's if you have the roster to do that stuff and if you haven't already done so. But anyway, that offer was bad then and now it's horrible.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Its not a good deal. Thats app. the reward you get from variants, and 12k can get you far in that. Also, as Lvernon said, wait for 4th July.
  • -sixate- said:

You can do an Abyss run and explore a couple Variants for 12k units and yield way more rank up resources than that. That's if you have the roster to do that stuff and if you haven't already done so. But anyway, that offer was bad then and now it's horrible.

At the time it was released it was really good. T5b was scarce. I held off 6.1 to get those 12kunits (at the time).
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It would be a good deal if it was around 3k units, as it is once offered and cant be exploited. But for 12k units, I personally closed it as fast as I close the offers that pop up when you are opening hero crystals 🤣
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    It was good deal when Act 6 first came out in early 2019. No longer a good deal