**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

June Side Quest Feedback

Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Honestly i think that this time, the event is not only hard, but the rewards are also not worth the effort. You guys mentioned that there would be randomized buffs but all i see are the same set of buffs recycled every time you roll. Plus, the opponents have a large health pool.Furthermore, the buffs that are assigned are more benficial to the opponent than us, for example biohazard and caltrops. If we dont have the required champs to clear this, we just have to reroll and reroll, but most of the time it doesnt work as it just assigns you the same buff most of the time. Again, the rewards for this much effort to clear this should be about 1k 5* shards and about 200 6* shards for epic.

And for the shop:
5* Awakening Gem and upgrade materials aside, do you really think that uncollected people have use for 4*s? You should include the 5* shards buy option for the uncollected players too, just like in the squirrel store. This whole store is just a downgrade from the squirrel store if you ask me. At least it had an option to buy 2.5k 5* shards for the uncollected people and (if im not wrong) 1k 5* shards for the proven people. So why cant this event have this too?

Comments