**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just give me some info

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Been absent from game and forums like year and lockdown made me to come backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So anyone can give me a list of champs released since Guilly 2050(2099 maybe)
And nerfed and buffed champs .
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    I want something, but I don't want to make any effort for it. So make yourself work for me without any compensation ....

The attitude is just awesome. Im sure you get far with it in real life ...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Buffed: Colossus and Old man Logan (Hulkbuster Buff coming soon)

Colossus: He is a very solid champion, who is now immune to incinerate, coldsnap and frostbite. He is also immune to armor break and shatter when not fighting a tech champion. He has a built in parry mechanic and when removing the stun debuff from his heavy (which is now 2 hits) can activate a strong passive fury. His sp2 hits very hard and his sig ability allows access to more armor ups that can increase his crit damage.

Old Man Logan: I'm unfamiliar with his abilities, but I know that he is also a solid champion. I think he is immune to reverse controls which is cool, but I'm not entirely sure of all of his abilites. Definitely a champion worth looking into!

Rebalanced Champions: Namor, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Annihilus and Human Torch.

Namor: A very controversial rebalance. They raised his bleed chance which makes him generate outrage slower and halved his regen. His sig ability remains untouched.

Cull Obsidian: They increased his armor break chance, but lowered the amount of armor break. I think they toned down the damage and bonus from his sig ability as well. He's better in his first few fights, but his block proficiency is still trash.

Ebony Maw: They increased the amount of persistent charges that he gains from completing his missions, and raised his persistent charge cap. The increased the duration of black tongue and raised his degen damage. He is still painful to play on offense, but even more annoying to fight.

Annihilus: They increased the duration of his debuffs I believe, but he is still hard to play on offense. He's still primarily an Alliance War defender.

Human Torch: They decreased the time it takes to build up temperature. I don't remember what else they did, but they made him easier and even better to play. He was good before but now he's even better.

New Champions:

2019:
    1) Doctor Doom: Arguably the best mystic in game right now. He is currently to Season boss of AQ and Can nullify up to 3 buffs with his sp1, Do a ton of incinerate damage with is sp2 and activate his aura of hazareth with his sp1 and sp3. Activating his sp3 gives him a big fury that stacks twice, so his ideal rotation is build to his sp3 and push your opponent to sp3, then build up to a special 1 by stealing power. Then, throw off your sp1, get to an sp2 and build back up to your sp3 again. Once you do that, throw sp1 again, build up to an sp2 and launch a huge sp2. It sounds kinda complicated, but if you watch some videos, it becomes easier.

2) Mr. Fantastic: Not too familiar with his abilities, but I know that he can apply a lot of debuffs on his opponents, which can synergize really well with the despair mastery. Solid animations and some solid utility, with good synergies with fantastic 4 members.

3) Silver Surfer: He is able to generate a lot of buffs and he has an interesting phase mechanic with his heavy attack. I'm not sure what his ideal rotation is, but I think if you align his buffs correctly, he can do some solid damage though. He's not as good as he is in the comics though, but still a very cool champion.

4) Squirrel Girl: A very bursty champion that is very fun to play. Her instant bleed damage is very solid, but she is very gimped where you can't place debuffs. I'm not aware of any solid utility that she has, but she is a very cool character with a lot of squirrel like animations!

2020:
    5) Nova: A very interesting champion that I'm not too familiar with. His animations are very cool and he seems like a character with some decent utility. However, Nova tends to be more of an Alliance War defender that gets commonly placed on the Aegis Intercept node, due to his Auto Block Mechanic. He can also generate power during his dash attack based on the distance traveled, which can be pretty cool.

6) Longshot: He can be insane in scenarios with a lot of buffs. His special 2 can deal an insane amount of damage and his special activates a fate seal I think. This champion has some cool animations and is definitely worth checking out and playing around with if you pull him. There is a kill video where his sp2 damage kills act 4 venom in like 6 seconds or something crazy like that. Definitely worth checking out.

7) Mojo: This guy has a synergy that reduced the duration of enemy buffs by a crazy amount, which can lead to mojo dealing some very good passive degen damage. With Mojo, he has a mechanic where he can gain subscribers and followers and has to complete audience prompts to ramp him up. Once you get to 5 million subscribers by completing prompts, this guy is crazy. He's an extremely good mystic champion and is currently an extreme headache on alliance war defense due to the the currently dominant flow global defense tactic. If you search up Karatemike415 on YouTube, you can see some very cool mojo videos that I would recommend checking out.

8) Mole Man: An interesting champion, that is kinda underwhelming. He can shrug off debuffs, land guaranteed crits, and deal decent bleed damage, but that's nothing that other champions can do better. He has shock immunity and true accuracy which is pretty cool, but is a bit of a noodle overall.

9) Wolverine Weapon X: This champion is a trophy champion only available as a 6-Star currently and to those that did Act 6 Legend runs. He has some crazy bleed damage and some unblockable and unstoppable. Undoubtably the best trophy champ in game, but is very rare. If you want to see him in action, look at Lagacy's videos on him.

10) Terrax: He has a similar situation to Nova: cool animations, and has some interesting abilities but is mostly used on Alliance War defense. He has a rock field that can do some decent damage if you stay aggressive and immunity to shock which is cool. He also can't be power locked, burned, drained or be enervated or have his power stolen by metal champions, but is kinda useless.

11) Sorcerer Supreme: A very cool mystic champion with a lot of access to the slow debuff. I'm not fully aware of all the stuff that she can do, but she is a very solid mystic character.

12) Storm Pyramid X: A very cool looking character that has some solid burst damage and a cool glancing mechanic. She's a little bit fragile though, but is a very fun character to play all the same.

13) Black Widow Deadly Origin: One of the two characters from the postponed Black Widow movie. She has some very cool animations and some very nice shock damage. She also has an interesting evade mechanic. She's a little bit fragile as well, but still very fun to play.

14) Red Guardian: A very cool utility champion with an ablative shield that has some very cool abilities. He can't gain buffs, which is very good for EMP modification and spite nodes and has access to the slow debuff on his sp1. His sp2 activates a trauma debuff that lets him deal some extra damage. He can also block unblockable and heavy attacks.

15 and 16) Hit Monkey and Tigra: These two are the new additions this month. I'm not really familiar with their abilities or animations, but you'll get to fight them in the monthly EQ!

If you want more information on these champion's abilites, check out their champion spotlights!

Old Man Logan isn’t immune to reverse controls, it’s ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buffed champs:

colossus, oml, and hulkbuster(coming soon)
    Colossus: arguably the best mutant in the game right now. Good health, great armor, and massive damage. He has a parry, heavy playstyle. Omega red synergy is great for him. SP2 is unblockable
    OML: not bad, good bleed and fury
    hulkbuster(from the beta): amazing damage, unblockable specials, and seems solid on AWD too

New champs:

2019 champs

Doctor Doom: top 5 mystic. Great champ. Amazing power control and great damage
    Mr. Fantastic: Not bad, but needs F4 team synergy
    Silver Surfer: Not that great, but good damage if you can get his rotation right. Around 3-5k damage on sp2 per hit(around 8 hits) on my 5/50

2020 champs

*most of these champs are duds imo*
    squirrel girl: very good burst damage, lacks utility
    nova: flashy animations, and good on AWD. Not much offensive ability
    longshot: very, very strong damage, melts buff heavy champs. SP2 incinerate is insane. Lacks utility
    mojo: very strong champ, good damage. Needs max sig for full potential
    terrax: no offensive ability, OK on AWD
    moleman: no matter what lagacy says, he is not skill corvus. He either has damage, or utility. You have to sacrifice the small bits of utility he has for some OK damage.
    storm pyramid X: worse version of havok
    sorcerer supreme: solid mystic champ, basically a buffed dr. strange
    black widow deadly origin: low damage output, fun to play. Very reliant on shock
    red guardian: possibly the best champ of the year. decent damage and easy access to slow debuff
    tigra: needs to be wearing a bikini
    hit monkey: "lovechild of corvus and nick fury" - lagacy. "he's alright I guess" - seatin
    He isn't out yet, so not much to say about him
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buffed champs:

Colossus: arguably the best mutant in the game right now. Good health, great armor, and massive damage. He has a parry, heavy playstyle. Omega red synergy is great for him. SP2 is unblockable
    hulkbuster(from the beta): amazing damage, unblockable specials, and seems solid on AWD too

New champs:

2019 champs

Silver Surfer: Not that great, but good damage if you can get his rotation right. Around 3-5k damage on sp2 per hit(around 8 hits) on my 5/50

2020 champs

longshot: very, very strong damage, melts buff heavy champs. SP2 incinerate is insane. Lacks utility
    moleman: no matter what lagacy says, he is not skill corvus. He either has damage, or utility. You have to sacrifice the small bits of utility he has for some OK damage.
    black widow deadly origin: low damage output, fun to play. Very reliant on shock
    red guardian: possibly the best champ of the year. decent damage and easy access to slow debuff
    hit monkey: "lovechild of corvus and nick fury" - lagacy. "he's alright I guess" - seatin
    lagacy just wants another Corvus at this point
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buffed champs:

New champs:

2019 champs

2020 champs

lagacy just wants another Corvus at this point
    unfortunately, it looks like that's not gonna happen anytime soon