**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Spiderman vs Thing (both undupped)

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
Headline is the poll!

(Background: have to burn resources. i'm not very familar with the abilities of either Stealthy or Thing. The gameplay of Spidy seems more comfortable for me, but thing does more dmg when testing them. would like to wait for HB as he would be also a contestant for this rank up. But the resources expire before the release date .... Else im good for most, regarding possible champs to get. There is just OR, NF, Doom and HT i would like to get. But this seems pretty unlikely.)

Stealth Spiderman vs Thing (both undupped) 27 votes

Stealth Spiderman
74%
tbos42MagrailothosSiddhantKwatrapseudosaneBarath121Legendboy2411JMORG1111shadow_lurker22ThehereticRookiieMidnite93Thicco_ModeErosenseiogILLUSION8TP33Sparx265MephistoWarlockdaRobotSuperiorSymbioteHagureMeijin 20 votes
Thing
25%
jdrum663Duo_KulioRoOOts10or_StrongAtiqilis_790Pratham02CaptainPoll 7 votes

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Thing
    Seems like stealthy makes it. Any comments on him? why he outshines thing? heard thing was nerfed a little. Somebody know what they changed?
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Stealth Spiderman
    Stealthy has so much more utility than Thing especially unduped. He can comfortably do the 6.2 Champion boss much better than an unduped Thing. Try to ramp him up properly, get a fury, precision and vulnerability on the opponent and you’ve got a massive damage dealer. Also all of his synergies are pretty easy to come by, electro miles morales etc. Unlike Thing with Mr Fantastic and a bunch of 2019 champs. Also about the synergies Thing almost needs them to shine. Play both without synergies and see how it goes damage wise. Thing is a very good defensive option though so if you are looking for a war boss/miniboss he can be a right pain without the right counter.