**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r5

Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
I just completed variant 4 and variant 2 back to back(don't have any good tech champs to take on v3 yet) and so I have enough to r5 either nick fury or claire voyant. So who to r5?
Have both at r4 and they're gonna both eventually go to r5 but asking who to r5 first. I also have a 6* domino who I'd like to take to r2 but not before I get fury and voyant to r5 first.(4 t5b for 2 rankups vs 3 for 1)
Appreciate everyone's opinion

Who to r5 10 votes

Nick fury
80%
RoOOtsKRANꓘHedronGiodood_1Terribol0512MasterpuffSpideyFunkoMathgeek 8 votes
Claire voyant
20%
evilteddumzvalio1 2 votes