**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calling all Taskmaster enthusiasts

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Just got this fella as my 6th 6*

I’ve generally heard he is a dud until he has his sig. Is that true, or can I get any use out of him unduped? For context my other high ranked skill are Ægon NF GP HE all duped except HE.

Calling all Taskmaster enthusiasts 15 votes

Sorry, he isn’t anything special until duped
53%
Uncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15TheSquish671DylanphileDead1FenicoMrspider568Lil_Lasagna 8 votes
He has a few good things unduped and they are...
13%
Doctor_Strange19Zeuszero 2 votes
Since you have those skill champs, TM isn’t worth leveling in general
20%
ErkgianleoHagureMeijin 3 votes
Other
13%
Notsavage19Mercury79 2 votes

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Other
    Decent Havok counter???
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Alas, I have my Havok counter in G99 and soon to be HB.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd equate him to Void, he's Good Non-Duped but once he is Duped his Abilities become much more sustainable and he becomes more fun to play.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    If he was duped his sp1 bleed damage increases based on the amount of debuffs the opponent has
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He relies on the dupe and a solid sig
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    He has a few good things unduped and they are...
    I absolutely love Taskmaster. He is as good as the person playing him, and it requires a lot of time and investment to be able to play him really well. That’s why he’s not high on too many tier lists; Seatin himself has admitted he hasn’t put forth the time to get good at him. His awakened ability is crucial however, I couldn’t imagine playing him without it. However, he can still do some interesting things unduped. He has an ability similar to Tigra’s miss by charging a heavy mechanic, and with some foresight, timing, and a little luck he can evade some annoying specials. He’s an absolute beast if you know how to play him, and I would seriously consider Rank 3-ing him if he was duped.