**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Auto placement?

Is that thing even working? A friend of mine entered MCOC about 3 or 4 months ago as a new player. He created his own alliance and within a few days he had ten people join. Within about 2 weeks they had all just walked away. After 30 plus days of inactivity he booted them. I later joined him in his alliance and it has been "open" for nearly 3 weeks without a single new player joining. Is the auto assign working? What does it look at to decide to send a player to a particular alliance? Is it just not sending new players to his alliance for some reason? Or is it that there just aren't any new players?

Comments

• Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Hi, not exactly sure how the auto placement works. But, you can't just rely on it. You have to go out and do recruitment. I know recruitment isn't really fun but, we all have to do it to make our alliances work. You have to go on global chat, recruitment on the forums, etc. There are always new players but, half of the time you have to vind them yourself.
    Anyway. Good luck, hope it goes better😃
  • Rjforce76Rjforce76 Posts: 14
    Team KLOUT is Recruiting had to kick nonactive members please join give use a chance we do map4 in AQ and also we PARTICIPATE in war at least 5 times a season and ppl need to see leaders recruiting
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Rjforce76 said:

Team KLOUT is Recruiting had to kick nonactive members please join give use a chance we do map4 in AQ and also we PARTICIPATE in war at least 5 times a season and ppl need to see leaders recruiting

You would do better to make a new discussion in the alliance recruitment section on the forum with your line ID or IGN ask people can contact you bro