**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Luck

Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I'm not 100% sure how I got on it, but I'm definitely on it. I've opened what feels like 1,000 phc crystals since my last 4 star. I realize that at some point you probably cross a threshold in level and total prestige that causes your chances to pull a 4 star to decrease but this has to be beyond that. Especially given that my overall prestige is only 139k and I started playing this game in April. Heck I can barely even pull a 3 star. So please forgive me.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Just the other day I got a Ghost Rider from a premium after beating Master Mode chapter 2 100%, no naughty list for me :)
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    prestige is not the same as your summoner rating, and neither have anything to do with the drop rates of PHCs. its all RNG.

sorry for your bad luck. we all go through dry spells. keep grinding and make sure youre in an ally that rubs the 3 day alliance events and wars to get better shards!

• Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    Looks like you mixed your rating with your prestige which suggests you're actually quite new and unless you've dropped a lot of cash on premiums it's unlikely you actually opened that many

I would have thought that me saying I've only been playing since April would imply that I am in fact new. No big analytical assumptions needed there. I also thought that the tounge and cheek nature of my post would have made it easy to deduce that 1,000 was an exaggeration. To some it appears it was, to others, maybe not so much.

You're post got me to thinking about it though, and I ran some rough numbers. No I do not spend more than maybe $10-15 bucks a month on the game but I do play pretty smart. I milk every arena plus I'm halfway through 100%ing act 4 and at least finished the master level of the last 3 or 4 events.

The last 4 star I pulled from a PHC was around the first part of June. I gather roughly 30-35 phc's a week (based on the time I was in a SA bi-weekly alliance that held crystals). So using 13 weeks that would be 390-455 crystals since my last 4 star. Which certainly feels like 1,000.

• Jlf2nJlf2n Posts: 34
    Lol a mod changed my thread title from "Kabam please remove from the naughty list" to what you see now in case it makes no sense to you. Seems a little trite to do that but whatever.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Jlf2n wrote: »
    Lol a mod changed my thread title from "Kabam please remove from the naughty list" to what you see now in case it makes no sense to you. Seems a little trite to do that but whatever.

It's for easy reference. I doubt anyone would be looking for a discussion on "The Naughty List". Lol.
    As @MEŦAPħҰS said, the Rating or Prestige of your Account have no effect on the Drop Rates. It's all RNG. It comes and goes. Sometimes I have good drops. Other times I go months between.
  • Steal_Eye1Steal_Eye1 Posts: 11
    I'd be happy to see more units from battle chip crystals. Seems Kabam has really gotten stingy since recent update.