**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you run more incursions if the purchase limit on incursion crystals was changed/removed?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

Would you run more incursions if the purchase limit on incursion crystals was changed/removed? 71 votes

Yes. There should be no limit
25%
Nemsa_M4nNoodes_TerraVerzzLvernon15Repto23shadow_lurker22KnightZeroAldacbpunk88RockypantherxDwhalen8554KRANꓘcleytoncsouzaE_Rich423IronStrangeWarlockdaRobotQfury 18 votes
Yes. I don’t mind a reasonable limit.
30%
GroundedWisdomGamerBigPoppaCBONEDarkrider05LunaeDisgruntled_User_123phil56201ZipioStevieManWonderTSM_McocDnegrin6969Ebony_NawGiodood_1King_Leo321StellanBawa69Lucifer1810SuperiorSymbioteBlizzard28SkyLord7000 22 votes
No
22%
WaynedavyMikeyBoi69NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEOsfan8Hit_me_TwiceGrootman1294NeotwismItsDamienX_Factor_AgentFenicoSignUpNowKingKevin8GreekhitMasterpuffArtic_ToweryThanks_D19 16 votes
I’m not interested in incursions
21%
CrkwestPiviotStefanjonesOesername123FR33_HUG5Saransh245Gamesbond90Beyond00_Thicco_ModeFiiNCHSoyheyor123MathgeekSayWhatxARCHIMEDESxShenk 15 votes

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think a limit of 5 would be reasonable.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I'd run more Incursions if battle chips were included in the milestones.
    Ssssooooo no.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Opened one of the new crystals trying for Doom, got Magneto.. so yeah, I'd like to try again
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Remove the purchase limit and also the artefacts cap (I think that’s still there) let people really focus in on a particular champ
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I feel like the current system is a huge disincentive. The incursions crystals are one of the only ways in the game to target champs through crystals. If you don’t get the character you want that’s it for another 90 days. It leaves you feeling dissatisfied and frustrated.

The other milestone rewards are nice but I don’t think they’re the primary reason people do this content.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    So basically you are want kabam to give you access to all gods.I don't think so.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    No
    For me personally it wouldn't effect it as I already don't do it enough to buy over the purchase limit
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    No
    I’d be interested in doing more incursions if there were 6* incursion crystals.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No
    I would personally run more incursions if champion cooldown timers where shorter to compensate for bad partners (so you don’t have to wait 4 days!). Also if these 20k gold milestones where infinite every X points. The limit to incursions crystals purchase should be removed also, but imo this alone still isn’t a strong reason to lure players in them.