**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overcame that pain!

After feeling like trash, practice, and a stash of units, I finality beat The Champion! Finding the right way to dex was a pain but im so glad this first round is done. Definitely not going to try and 100% that anytime soon.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Yay congrats! He's a toughie.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Way to go mate!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Welcome to the club!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i literally screamed for joy when i beat him LOL
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    How am i supposed to overcome pulling Morningstar 3 times in a week? Shes sig80 now...
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

How am i supposed to overcome pulling Morningstar 3 times in a week? Shes sig80 now...

at least shes a good champ
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Why does that cause you pain?
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Why does that cause you pain?
    I hate playing morning star. And why wouldn't it cause me pain as a champ that also doesnt need high sig.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

After feeling like trash, practice, and a stash of units, I finality beat The Champion! Finding the right way to dex was a pain but im so glad this first round is done. Definitely not going to try and 100% that anytime soon.

Any tips for the Champion?

Also, congrats for such an amazing achievement!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    RU11011 said:

Find a solid duel target and practice dexing sp1 and 2. Watch videos with the main champ you'll use, capiw or Morningstar or thing or whoever.

If you have Mr. Fantastic, he will help with his case study thing.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    RU11011 said:

What Azkicker said. I used SS so I used a maxed 3* version versus a 6* champion duel target (CieeJay if ya need one). Then definitely watch videos and practice. What finslly worked for me was making sure was to dex back when his special started and make sure i was at a good distance to dex the headbutt on the sp1. If you're not confident like I was then make sure you farm pots and have a unit stash to bring with just encase.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

What Azkicker said. I used SS so I used a maxed 3* version versus a 6* champion duel target (CieeJay if ya need one). Then definitely watch videos and practice. What finslly worked for me was making sure was to dex back when his special started and make sure i was at a good distance to dex the headbutt on the sp1. If you're not confident like I was then make sure you farm pots and have a unit stash to bring with just encase.
    Thanks for the advice! Congrats again!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Well done! It’s a great feeling. I would love to tell you that it’s plain sailing from here, but that would be lying. Best of luck 👍🏻
  • Options

Well done! It’s a great feeling. I would love to tell you that it’s plain sailing from here, but that would be lying. Best of luck 👍🏻

Thanks, yeah ima take a break from act 6 for a moment now