**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class mastery

which class mastery is the worst

Class mastery 17 votes

cosmic
29%
GbabyfreshLordRaymond3Avetrex2Hera1d_of_Ga1actusCaptainGame 5 votes
skill
23%
LilMaddogHTTipoBeyond00_Zeuszero 4 votes
mutant
0%
mystic
11%
Skinnyfatboy82MrFerhat 2 votes
tech
23%
ShelloLegendboy2411KRANꓘgp87 4 votes
science
11%
H_I_ZStark_Spidey 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    i only know what two of them do, all the others don’t concern me
  • Options
    randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
    I agree somewhat I think mutant has been rendered pretty useless
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Ah, here is a poll with the most worst class of this game. The real answer is there is no worst class. All have their worst or best, but that doesn’t consider them the worst class. At least one champion from every class can destroy content like a stack of Jenga. There is truly no bad class, nor a good one

Class mastery. Like Pure Skill, Mystic Dispersion, etc.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    science
    Skill isn't too bad and works well in certain cases, tech's isn't very necessary, mutant is nice with someone like Domino or sunspot who isn't bleed immune, Science isn't super necessary as many champs have the resistance already, Not sure what cosmic's is off the top of my head, but I know that Mystic's is hands down the best
  • Options

Ah, here is a poll with the most worst class of this game. The real answer is there is no worst class. All have their worst or best, but that doesn’t consider them the worst class. At least one champion from every class can destroy content like a stack of Jenga. There is truly no bad class, nor a good one

I’m stupid
    we know
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    science

I’m stupid
    we know
    I ******* hate you know
    Damn. Robots are mouthy
    reboot to fix the issue, if this doesn't work, discard the unit and buy another one (which you need to pay for), redownload the back up with our new software, if it glitches again Do not expect compensation
  • Options
    edited June 2020

I now consider Spidey Funko as my enemy, along with ItsDamien and _ASDF_

@ItsDamien is cool (also, dude, come to this thread) but ASDF? pls no

Also, heck yeah im the bad guy! do do dodo