**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Decided to R5 MY 4* Nick Fury Awakened obviously

Hi. I just ranked my Nick fury up to max. Is he good? Also has he got any utility in act 5 chapter 1 and 2 for certain quests???

P.S. Should I do Warlock or wait to awaken my cap IW next with gem???

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CapIW.
    You ranked up nick before knowing he was good? He's great
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Grwat for all content. Amazing damage, and two lives, if you like playing safer and not going to lmd purposely
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    i started the game 2 months ago and he is one of my 18 4 stars. They are Nick Fury, Warlock, Cap IW, Beast,Magneto, Blade, Juggernaut, Psylocke, Longshot, Colossus, Kingpin, Dr Strange, War Machine, Vision,Hyperion, Ultron, and Bishop from act 4 completion and finally Quake from incursions 4 star basic.
    Also Have one five star he is okay but i cannot rank him up bc of gold and iso and bc he does little for me at this point hes called Iceman I like his coldsnap but nothing else too special so have not ranked him up.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Also Have one five star he is okay but i cannot rank him up bc of gold and iso and bc he does little for me at this point hes called Iceman I like his coldsnap but nothing else too special so have not ranked him up.

His Ice Armor can tank sp3s
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Iceman is so useful! Triple immune to bleed, posion, incinerate, tank sp3s with ice armour, evade counter when suffering from coldsnap. For a first 5*, he is amazing
    He is???? Oh, Thanks for the information guys! Ill do incursions for gold and some act exploration for iso immediately! Thats awesome didnt know he had so much potential! WOO HOO!!!!!!
    Also, dont tell my brother I was here or he will be mad i used his computer! Hehe...
    hahahahahahaha okay thanks for tip i not gonna tell anyways