Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

The 3*s connected to tha...4*...the 4*'s con.......

Trying to determine if I should buy the 3* offers so I can level up another 3* completely so I can sell it for maximum 4* shards so I can hopefully dupe a 4* and max it so I can sell for maximum 5* shards so I can stay relevant in the game going forward. Does this sound like a good strategy? :) It is the only way I can makes sense of this offer personally (not really). Maybe I'm off my rocker....probably.

Comments

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 198
    Imho, no. Keep the 3 stars, duping them will continuously give you 4* shards and over time that will pay off better. Interested to hear what others think though.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Never sell anything other than a 1 star - it's a short term strategy thy youbwill always regret long term.

I opened a four star hulkbuster from a crystal the ther day. It's tempting to sell such a useless hero - but there is a good chance I'll roll one again some day - and by holding onto it at least I'll get a ton of ISO and more shards for it than if I sold it. Plus, it's another body for arena

Don't sell and don't rank up to sell. This game requires tremendous patience. Selling 40 three-star heroes to earn a four star is a bad practice - because you'll be able to earn 3-6 four star champs a month without it. Just be patient
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Please don't. Realize that offers differ greatly, some are geared toward top players, others are for newer players. This offer allows those beginners a 3*, and the ability to rank that, or any 3* to a level 99.
    Take your time, keep playing and higher level champs will come.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 893 ★★★
    OK so I haven't been getting any 4* shards so that makes more sense. Apparently I'm not max duping my 3*s that often or I would have made this connection.
    Although the OP was more of a joke I now realize it really shouldn't be. Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I've heard that not selling is the things to do, but I have on rare occasion and I do not regret the result for even a second. That's how I got my 4* Scarlet Duped and my 5* magik! My luck made it worth it but it was a gamble I admit.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 198
    I once sold my 4* Deadpool XF and 4* Iron Fist to get the last few shards for a 5*. I got Antman......
    Wanna know what my next 4* pull was? - Deadpool XF :-(