**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Is the worst of these champions? AND BUFF THEM PLEASE KABAM! VOTE SO WE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!

Hey all. Just wanted to know who of these champs are most buff deserving. Not official, but share your opinion!

Who Is the worst of these champions? AND BUFF THEM PLEASE KABAM! VOTE SO WE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!! 61 votes

Deadpool(X-Force)
24%
Stefanjonestbos42Alex13369Duo_KulioReeseSmith14LmaoZuko_ILCRamOnTheLakeDylanphileMiStaLovaCage_1GizAmbjonyAayush19Kaloco14 15 votes
Joe Fixit
4%
LegionnaireContenderJShenk 3 votes
Spiderman (Miles Morales)
3%
DanasjonGreekhit 2 votes
Falcon
11%
IronBlaze09Skinnyfatboy82ILLUSION8ChubsWhiteSuperiorSymbioteArandombirdThanks_D19 7 votes
Groot
29%
ImranHammerbro_64Cutless_XCharnutzIKONTheDuke899StevieManWonderKRANꓘOlex13TripleUBrendanmcguireWarlockdaRobotArtic_ToweryFatTh0rLil_LasagnaZeuszeroodishika123JoshiManohar 18 votes
Venompool
1%
AshKetchum 1 vote
Ebony Maw
6%
BENJI830Mr_Holl87DJMNHBlackmagic05 4 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
1%
Heir_of_thanos 1 vote
Iron Patriot
14%
benshbThatGuyYouSaw235CassyEtjamaPinkysegunSpideyFunkomanan_44ChobblyXavensar 9 votes
War Machine
1%
jschweri 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    who thought making a champion worse by playing them is a good idea
  • Options
    ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    Falcon
    No magneto?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    none of them. They should buff cyclops. or maybe civil warrior. His animations are so good and he has a great story. Too bad he sucks
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot

none of them. They should buff cyclops. or maybe civil warrior. His animations are so good and he has a great story. Too bad he sucks

i mean... civil warrior is better than everyone on this poll, minus Groot
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    WELL max poll limit is10 other wise id add him along with jugeernaut king groot king pin and al;l the trash u can think of. Btw I just opened a 4 star this morning and pulled magneto so dont think i forgot
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Falcon
    I think falcon would be the best to buff just because skill class is a bit weak and it is the only class that doesn’t have an insane option for a 2016 rank up gem
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Falcon

You think all of them don’t suck lol
    Probably meant they should be of higher priority...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If you use the seach option, you will find out plenty of other threads about the same subject.
    There is no need to create an additional one, the answers you are looking for can be found easily.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/search?Page=&Search=worst+champion
  • Options
    Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Posts: 54
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Magneto should get a buff, he deserves it. If not him, then Unstoppable Colossus.
  • Options
    ArandombirdArandombird Posts: 24
    Falcon
    Well other then magneto I choose falcon
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    All of them
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    No Magneto no vote
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Groot
    All of them, also add magneto, cyclops, king groot, yellow jacket, ant man etc.
    Also everyone forget, how psylocke suck including me. So, I need to edit my cmnt to include her.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Spiderman (Miles Morales)
    There is not worse champion than Miles Morales imo in the game atm. This guy needs a synergy even to parry reliable. At least all the others in the poll can parry. The worst champion confirmed 🤣