**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom not immune to transducer against techs?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
How come is he not immune? He is immune agains tech power drain&ppwer burn. I do not see a single reason why this power draining effect should be any different. Besides, other nodes (the every 20 secs power drain, I forgot its name) are prevented but this ones not? Or is this intended

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Because it's a node effect and not a champion ability would be the most obvious answer.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

How come is he not immune? He is immune agains tech power drain&ppwer burn. I do not see a single reason why this power draining effect should be any different. Besides, other nodes (the every 20 secs power drain, I forgot its name) are prevented but this ones not? Or is this intended

Is Venom immune to plagued mind when facing tech champs? If that's true, I didn't know that.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Is Venom immune to plagued mind when facing tech champs? If that's true, I didn't know that.
    When Squirrel Girl event took place (the one where you went against gradually harder enemies for increasing amount of acorns), the 3rd/4th encounter always was plagued mind and often Warlock. And yes, my Venom (5* r5 unawakened) was immune to that power drain
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Interesting. Thanks!
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★

Because it's a node effect and not a champion ability would be the most obvious answer.

The node simply adds an ability to the defender. Venom indeed doesn't take the power absorption against tech champions on Plagued Mind node
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just to make sure, there wasn’t anything that could remove buffs from you? I’m pretty sure he needs his klyntar buff to stop power drain like he does to stop evade