**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very nice node&champ combo in Island of Dr. MODOK...

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I got this: Warlock & Transducer. Which is a nasty combination, because due to constant power loss, players get a degen passive all the time. And this is not exaggerating. The degen is on you literally all the time.

Ofc I know how to reroll, and thats what I did. But I just felt like this nasty combo is interesting.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    How are you comparing the price of an AG to shards? They are completely unrelated when it comes to pricing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I mean a choice of an awakening gem is $70. So 500 5* shards and 50 6* shards should be at least worth $15 dollars worth of resources. SMH

wrong thread buddy
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Wow, that's a nasty interaction with Awakened Warlock!

Certain champions) abilities can definitely surprise you with particular nodes. Stun immunity is one that was a problem for people in previous Labs where the opponent had Slumber (opponent is stunned for first twenty seconds of fight, then wakes with passive +1000% Fury)

Quite a few people complained in the forums about what happened when they didn't predict what would happen fighting Juggernaut or Mordo on that node...

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I mean a choice of an awakening gem is $70. So 500 5* shards and 50 6* shards should be at least worth $15 dollars worth of resources. SMH

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?