**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First rank 5?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Which 5 star should I take to rank 5?
Feel free to ask any questions so I can clarify!

First rank 5? 50 votes

Thing (sig level 65)
2%
MuffinBrain 1 vote
Corvus (unduped)
18%
SiddhantKwatraBrokenMy305Charlie_SceneXva23MarvzeliusErosenseiogdeepblack12Thecbampikn1202 9 votes
Aegon (sig level 50)
16%
MagicBentonSamuel030sRoOOtsKronos187Marvel2289DeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusDnegrin6969 8 votes
Gwenpool (unduped)
2%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Hyperion (sig level 40)
34%
Osfan8simolazshadow_lurker22spaceoctopusTJ107RookiieAnthinhoStevieManWonderObaid_Jacob03NetbreakerBawa69OmedennlowlevelplayerSuperiorSymbioteXguard77Lil_LasagnaShenk 17 votes
Quake (unduped)
30%
TheVyrusLvernon15M1k0rinDrDeadpoolAdvsuperiorssvpEtjamaKRANꓘTotalMonster109UmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeKing_Leo321H_I_ZAgent_X_zzzChobbly 15 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    If you can play her well, if you can’t I’d go Hyperion
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    What is your next goal in the game? Where are you? if you're looking to get Cavalier, a different champ may be more useful than, say, you're going for your first LOL run. If you're next goal is to fully explore Act 5 for those additional rewards, then we may have a different recommendation than if you're looking for someone more aimed to Act 6 content. These things help us give you the best recommendation.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    Quake if you're good with her. Ægon needs a higher sig, Thing and Gwenpool aren't quite as good as the other 3 left. I'd say Hype if you're not good with Quake.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (sig level 40)
    If you're good at quake, then go with her. If you suck at quake, go with hype. If you want to do LOL, go with aegon(it is doable with a sig50 R4 even)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    Quake and learn her if you don't know her already
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Quake (unduped)
    Learn to play her, if not AEgon but at a higher isg, super useful for ROL, LOL, and AOL
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    Voted for Quake but Hyperion is an absolute monster as he's Awakened. Not a bad set of choices, to be fair.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    If you play quake right then quake.If not and you can take Aegon to sig 100 atleast then AEGON.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Quake (unduped)
    H_I_Z said:

Learn to play her, if not AEgon but at a higher isg, super useful for ROL, LOL, and AOL

And act 6 as well.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (sig level 40)
    This game needs Hyperion as a 6*.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I am mainly going for Act 6 completion. Also, to help me with the cavalier difficulty in side event quests
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I think I am fairly good at playing quake. Also, if it makes a difference, I have the entire Thing synergy team as 5 stars (for Act 6)