**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel invisible Neuro on Masochism Gulk in M.O.D.O.K. Island...?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
I'm running on iPhone 11 Max Pro iOS 13.5 with 27.1.0 MCOC

Gulk is immune to poison, thus Neurotoxins, but while a Neuro icon did NOT appear, please let me know how I was able to turn off masochism completing towards the later half of the fight w/o it...? It seems like it was there so submitting this as a bug to review.

https://youtu.be/rIt7xmXGbMA

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Despair mastery kicking in is my guess. It was around 5 stacks of bleed that it shut off the Masochism.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Despair mastery kicking in is my guess. It was around 5 stacks of bleed that it shut off the Masochism.

Yes I have Despair maxed 3/3 but that should NOT disable masochism from triggering, it should just reduce the heal that occurs. I also have Assassin's maxed at 5/5 but the masochism stops triggering well before I hit the 18% HP threshold.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Is not just a problem with the regen missing. The node itself isn't triggering at all.
    I would say it was the pacify mastery, but after watching the video it became clear that it wasn't that as well
  • Options

Is not just a problem with the regen missing. The node itself isn't triggering at all.
    I would say it was the pacify mastery, but after watching the video it became clear that is wasn't that as well

I do not run any Pacify in the Proficiencies tree... It's 0/3
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Archangel’s abilities start that each bleed debuff reduces tenacity abilities by 25%. Masochism is considered a tenacity ability
  • Options

Archangel’s abilities start that each bleed debuff reduces tenacity abilities by 25%. Masochism is considered a tenacity ability

ah... Very interesting. Didn't realize that! thx for the input!