**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is there a way to claim old Marvel Insider Rewards?

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
So, over the last few months, MCOC has added the ability to gain Marvel Insider Points for completing various quests. These Points can be used to get some small rewards inside of the game. However, the Marvel Insider website is set up very poorly, and it is extremely hard to find the way to claim the points you've earned. There is no Contest of Champions tab at all, and I had no idea where to find the place where you can claim rewards until early this morning when I tried looking through again. Now for the question: Is there a way to claim the rewards of old accomplishments? I've completed the last 3 or 4 quests that could reward Marvel Insider Points, but I haven't claimed them since I couldn't navigate the setup until now. Someone please let me know, whether a moderator or a user. Thanks.
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• Options
    Please let me know, somebody.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Don't think so as they all have claim-by deadlines. Sorry pal.
  • Options
    Don't think so as they all have claim-by deadlines. Sorry pal.

Then they should really set the website up better. There is no MCOC tab. The current rewards are listed under Guardians of the Galaxy. Does Kabam/Marvel not understand how it's confusing to put video game rewards under a tab for a group of superheroes, especially when that group of heroes just got a new movie released? The current system doesn't make any sense. The only reason I found it is because I just started clicking every freaking tab on the page. Kabam/Marvel needs to make a sensible tab for the game itself so it's easy to find and/or make the old rewards available to claim. The current system is nonsensical and broken.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    From what I understand Kabam and MCOC really have nothing to do with it. It's just a bit of a cross promotion to drive more people to the Marvel website. Frustrating - I get it but I don't think anyone here will be able to help you.
  • Options
    From what I understand Kabam and MCOC really have nothing to do with it. It's just a bit of a cross promotion to drive more people to the Marvel website. Frustrating - I get it but I don't think anyone here will be able to help you.

If they want to cross-promote, which is actually really smart, they need to do it well. If MCOC will endorse Marvel Insider, and Marvel Insider will endorse MCOC, then it needs to make sense. Marvel Insider should give MCOC it's on tab instead of lumping it in with the **** that I don't care about, like the videos of some old dude talking about why Gamora is cool. I'm only on that site for MCOC so that I can try out some of the new characters as 3 stars, not to sort through the whole site's digital comics and commentary videos.
  • Options
    Thanks for trying, at least. I appreciate it @superunknown012.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,976 ★★★★★
    I remember reading in the now archived forum, a Mod said, they have no control over Marvel Insider.

There was also something like a user redeemed the rewards and did not get it. This forum Mod said Marvel Insider gave the list so ... all questions to be directed to Marvel Insider.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    I remember reading in the now archived forum, a Mod said, they have no control over Marvel Insider.

There was also something like a user redeemed the rewards and did not get it. This forum Mod said Marvel Insider gave the list so ... all questions to be directed to Marvel Insider.

How would I do that? Where should I contact them?
  • Options
    Try onlinesupport@marvel.com
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Try onlinesupport@marvel.com

Thanks. I'll give it a go.
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    It would be nice to enter your MCOC user id to your Marvel Insider Account and have the understanding that monthly they will see what quests etc. you have done and give you said points, instead of having to click a link and sign in each time and not know if you will get the points. I mean the first time you download MCOC for 20,000 pts. they ask for your game id. That right there should connect your permanently.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    JSnook wrote: »
    It would be nice to enter your MCOC user id to your Marvel Insider Account and have the understanding that monthly they will see what quests etc. you have done and give you said points, instead of having to click a link and sign in each time and not know if you will get the points. I mean the first time you download MCOC for 20,000 pts. they ask for your game id. That right there should connect your permanently.

Yes, I agree. And also, am I the only one not gaining my earned Points? I've fully explored the event quest, the scrap quests, and many other quests, claimed the rewards, and gotten no points. Plus, I've done the thing that says you're connected to the game itself. That's worth 20k points. So are all the quest exploration points. Yet I have 7k points. No way.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    The information is in the ingame mails you received. Payout information is in description of the rewards. And also in the in game mails you receive after completing tasks. Read more...

The most valuable info is the last line of the in game mails, if you have any questions or comments contact marvel insider.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The information is in the ingame mails you received. Payout information is in description of the rewards. And also in the I game mails you receive after completing tasks. Read more...

I must've missed the part that said Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was where it was located... Let me check... Nope, it wasn't mentioned.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The information is in the ingame mails you received. Payout information is in description of the rewards. And also in the in game mails you receive after completing tasks. Read more...

The most valuable info is the last line of the in game mails, if you have any questions or comments contact marvel insider.

Contacting support takes a long time to get a response in my experience, so I came to see if others in my situation knew the answer to my question. That's not against the rules. Moderators have said several times that discussion is encouraged.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Marvel Insider Points?
    Where and How I can see it?. Should I sign up a prom or whatever?.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Marvel Insider Points?

Complete the event quests to receive a notification in your mailbox. It is a link to the site.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Marvel Insider Points?

https://marvel.com/insider