**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

compensation

I play from an old 2015 phone with lags because my new phone has connection problems, I spend 2 times more resources to go through the content. Will there be compensation for 3 months already connection problems?

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    What phone are you on? The Samsung A71?
    I think it is hard to judge for Kabam whether people with these problems get compensation. Because it is very hard/impossible to check whether the connection problem comes from your end or theirs.
    In example of the Samsung A71. This might very well be the phone's fault instead of the game's.
    So why should the game company compensate?
    I get your frustration, but at the same time try to find neutral ground to view the problem from.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

What phone are you on? The Samsung A71?
    I think it is hard to judge for Kabam whether people with these problems get compensation. Because it is very hard/impossible to check whether the connection problem comes from your end or theirs.
    In example of the Samsung A71. This might very well be the phone's fault instead of the game's.
    So why should the game company compensate?
    I get your frustration, but at the same time try to find neutral ground to view the problem from.

I have no problems connection with any program or other game except this one and this is A70