**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How about a Rare Incursion crystal

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
how about a rare incursion crystal for 4* and 5* and eventually after 3 months a 6* crystals.
rare 5* incursion with these 10 champs.
- weapon x
- xforce Wolverine
- jessica jones
- magneto marvel now
- joe fixit
- war machine
- Maestro
- Thanos
- Kang
- Vision AOU

which rotates to (after usual 3 months)
- Og Wolvierine
- Scarlet witch marvel now
- Black bolt
- og thor
- Electro
- Abomination
- Drstrange
- iron Skull
- Skrull
- Dark Phoniex

rotates to new adding 5* Og scarlet witch eventually
and some more more rare Npc with diffrent abilities from MoDok Labs (frank strange, night carnage) old human torch
etc and so on.
- This gives incursions a massive push or a purpose to do!

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I agree with this
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    If i get that 5* og wolverine i will rank 3 him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

If i get that 5* og wolverine i will rank 3 him

only rank 3?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    lol who puts disagree on hard grinded rare and interesting 5* champs?!! 1 i know but other 2?? does he who must not be named has more followers now? or few more are just trying to make a name like "He" did 😂
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I put disagree cuz it's just asking too much right now. These guys can manage a champ every two weeks, but to work mechanics for a *bunch* of them all at once is just asking devs to bend over backwards for you....as well as you asking them to include a champ only handed out to the legend runners as an ultimate reward.

No. Too much. Way too much. Even if you think Kabam is a soulless machine, there are still people who love Marvel in there somewhere, and most of them are on the character dev team. Moreover, trying to get an easily obtainable 'trophy cabinet' champ COMPLETELY undermines the work a ton of summoners had to go through/money they had to spend to get said champions. That's just selfish on top of it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    There's no point in having a crystal like this if you want to keep these champs rare.