**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.1.6 tips

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Any tips on how to deal with 6.1.6 Spry + limber lane & Caustic Temper + 50% reduced damage lanes?
Ps. Limber + Spry lane has champs like Miles and Mordo, while Caustic Temper + 50% reduced damage (unless using science champs) have the likes of Dormamu and Mordo (AGAIN).

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Spry lanes I've more often than not tackled with ghost. She makes them pretty much a cakewalk. Phase, hit once, dash back, repeat until sp2, continue to repeat.

Caustic temper wasn't bad outside of Dr Strange as he nullified my fury from the Heimdall synergy. I used Rulk with the Heimdall fury. Champs like Hyperion and Marvel can work fine though even though it's class disadvantage. Now you also have the option of warlock with his robot synergy with Ultron/vision
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    For spry+limber I used ghost. For the caustic temper path, I used gulk with heimdall and Angela synergy for the fury.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Thanks guys.
    Didn't think to use Ghost as she's fairly new to my roster. That said, won't the Hurt Locker global node hinder Ghost's rotation?
    Aside from Ghost, sounds like I don't have the right champs. No 5* Heimdell, Hyp, CMM, Warlock, Quake, Rhulk (for Domino synergy),etc.

Thanks guys.
    Didn't think to use Ghost as she's fairly new to my roster. That said, won't the Hurt Locker global node hinder Ghost's rotation?
    Aside from Ghost, sounds like I don't have the right champs. No 5* Heimdell, Hyp, CMM, Warlock, Quake, Rhulk (for Domino synergy),etc.

With hurt locker and ghost you just swap between sp2 and sp3 as needed.
    edited June 2020
    I just double checked the map and don't see a spry path. You possibly mean mesmerize maybe? You can handle it the same way as spry though.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I completed that Caustic Temper today. Used aigon to brute force dormamu and Hyperion for every other path.
    For evade paths I always use either km with ws synergy or domino with full trinity