**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The trolling 'RANDOMIZER'

I got Mighty Charge and Masochism 3 times. After 2 'randomizing' i got rid of one of the nodes. Some one needs to buy a dictionary if the same 2 nodes appear 3 times in a row. Also masochism appeared 4 times so there is that. May be bosses are supposed to have one fixed node idk then why does it appear to reroll? Beats me.

Also please disclosure what is being fixed during all thede maintenances . There has been about 5 in a month and bugs reported foe eg: the visual glitch of medusa gr etc has not been fixed.

Food for thought

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve given up on them tbh after getting that same situation every time I reroll I’ve decided to just go with what i get.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    instead they shouldve kept like a node wont reappear in a pool two times in the row
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    There are only 6 possible nodes for the boss, 4 of which are annoying.
    Boss nodes are spite,masochism, rage, mighty charge-3, oscillate, and mystic ward.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The randomiser is trash dont use it and never spend your gold on them
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I used it 8 times and i got not afraid of death node all 8 times with different nodes
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267

The randomiser is trash dont use it and never spend your gold on them

I used it 8 times and i got not afraid of death node all 8 times with different nodes

DEFINITELY TRUE. dont randomize it even 1 time. NOT worth it at all