**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this team good for epic modok quest?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Currently I'm still going to be waiting on going in but soon my top champs will be along the lines of

5* 4/55 NF (sig1)
4/55 domino
4/55 sentinel (sig1)
6* 1/17 Corvus (No ISO for him till 25th)
4* 5/50 awakened doom/archangel

Other options
5/50 warlock, iceman, symb supreme
3/45 elsa

I've heard the tech path is "easy" with corvus. I'm alright at playing corvus. Can I do the tech path with what I have? Last time I entered epic it wasn't the greatest experience for me
Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    PS- by my current calculations, I should be able to get what I mainly need from the store - AG crystal, t4 mutant and 2 others, revives, l4 potions, t4 basic and t1 alpha (and some sig stones but my calculations could be wrong and I could potentially miss out on an item or two - subject to the contract scenario which seems random)
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    My 5r5 Corvus cruises through the tech path, as long as you don’t screw up too much. If you have a Proxima of any level, I’d throw her on your team to get some true strike in case there’s a tricky evader boss.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Domino if you have masacre and red hulk for skill path. AA works too. There's a Korg on that path sometimes that might be an issue for you with lower ranking champs.

Corvus plus PM for tech.