**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5 Star Grind--How Many Units?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Now that I finished Act 6 100%, the only content left for me to do is Abyss 100%, LoL 100%, and Variant 1. I have absolutely no interest in doing Variant 1 and I'm putting off exploring LoL until there is a featured five star I want to go for so I can use the extra 45K shards for three more tries at it. That leaves Abyss 100%. I did an initial Abyss clear and it was alright. I'm confident that I will be able to explore Abyss relatively easily, but I am missing Human Torch as a five or six star. I'm building up units for when Human Torch inevitable comes back the five star featured arena. I figure he will go for around 60-70 million and am curious how many units I can expect to spend on refreshing my champions and if it wouldn't be cheaper to go for his featured cav crystals. Can anyone give me some insight on this please?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Verzz said:

It depends on your roster and how much grind you want to do. For Aegon I did 78M, had about 30 6* and about over 120 5* I think. I had a lot of arena boosts and spent around 3500 units on refreshes and around 800 rounds because I was running some 4* also.

I have 26 six stars and a 106 five stars. I also have been saving all of my five star arena boost crystals for over two years and don't mind extensively grinding. Do you think I can do it in around 4000 units?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Verzz said:

Verzz said:

It depends on your roster and how much grind you want to do. For Aegon I did 78M, had about 30 6* and about over 120 5* I think. I had a lot of arena boosts and spent around 3500 units on refreshes and around 800 rounds because I was running some 4* also.

I have 26 six stars and a 106 five stars. I also have been saving all of my five star arena boost crystals for over two years and don't mind extensively grinding. Do you think I can do it in around 4000 units?
    Yeah I think 4K should be enough
    Sweet, thanks!