**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X Force Wolverine?

miguito66miguito66 Posts: 28
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Wolverine X Force, is a character that I would really love to add in the future to the game, what do you think? The truth is that we do not have many versions of Wolverine in the game, only the classic and old man logan, I do not count Weapon X because it is too exclusive.

This character has been available only as promotional art for 3 years, it is in the files of the 3d game and even kabam has added it to the list of all the characters that the game has, in his calendar

Do you think it will come out in the future?

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    If they keep dishing out these less iconic marvel characters no
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    If only there was a thread for these kinds of ideas. If I were to create it, I would call it character wishlist 3.0.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nah I doubt it but dang that would be cool, Like an Archangel that regens pretty OP
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Right on! Let's get Arcade into the game!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

They said that's what the majority of this year will be apparently, not counting movie tie-ins.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They did say a long while back that they were looking into ways to make Characters like him Weapon X and Dark Phoenix into trophy champs. And Weapon X is now crossed off that list
  • Options
    As was mentioned above, ideas like this should be shared in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.