**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are my champs good for the collector?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
These are my champs. 4* 5/50 Captain Sparkles duped, 4* 5/50 omega red duped sig 49, 4* 5/50 Magik, 4* 4/40 Gulk duped, and 5* 3/35 Kilmonger. The three champs that I am most curious about are Captain Sparkles, Magik, and Kilmonger. The reasons are that captain sparkles has high burst damage, Magik has insane special two power control, and Kilmonger is a true strike when intercepting specials, counterpunch charges on sp1 (like parry but don't get stunned and goes unstoppable for .75 secs) and 3 indestructible charges on sp2.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    It's ok
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    killmonger damage output is too low, and I'm not sure if magik is a good option. Cap sparkles will work though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    yeah, but don’t expect to get to an sp2.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    The key to the collector, especially using 4*s, is just getting in as much damage in before you die to his specials. You will need revives, but it's worth getting through that fight.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

The key to the collector, especially using 4*s, is just getting in as much damage in before you die to his specials. You will need revives, but it's worth getting through that fight.

ok thanks!