**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

108 free conqueror crystals

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It’s a visual glitch. Not sure why you needed to make 2 threads about this “problem.”
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

It’s a visual glitch. Not sure why you needed to make 2 threads about this “problem.”

I didn’t, this thread was just to show you guys something.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

Did it work?
  • Options

Edeuink said:

Did it work?
    Did what work?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Edeuink said:

Ah yes, how non interesting
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Edeuink said:

So i opened 108 free conqueror crystals and got 143 level 2 health pots, but only 30 are in the overflow. Who knows why this is?

That was the creating multiple threads, which wasn’t needed. Are you having problems adding further details/questions to a single thread, where maybe you can get replies to the same topic all in a single place ? Instead of making many new ones each day on the same topics.

As said in both threads, it is just a visual display sue when opening many of those type of crystals at once.
  • Options

Edeuink said:

So i opened 108 free conqueror crystals and got 143 level 2 health pots, but only 30 are in the overflow. Who knows why this is?

That was the creating multiple threads, which wasn’t needed. Are you having problems adding further details/questions to a single thread, where maybe you can get replies to the same topic all in a single place ? Instead of making many new ones each day on the same topics.

As said in both threads, it is just a visual display sue when opening many of those type of crystals at once.
    Well i find out after i posted this. Plus this was just to show you, not complain.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Edeuink said:

Ah yes, how non interesting
    This wasn’t directed specifically at you