**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who else was with hulkbuster in the same "champion changes" poll?

I think i remember black panther classic being there but i am not sure

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Daredevil Netflix I think
    it was Hulkbuster, Abomination, Daredevil Netflix, Iron Man, Classic Black Panther, and Kamala Khan.

it was Hulkbuster, Abomination, Daredevil Netflix, Iron Man, Classic Black Panther, and Kamala Khan.

Wish Kamala khan got buffed :( Swedah would be so happy.
    he’s perfectly with her as she is
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    For the love of god, buff DDNet.

He may be the new worst champ in the game right now. Absolutely no niche to fill, diminishing returns actually nerfs his passive crit boost, his armor break is weak and one of the few cases where willpower can still overpower it, and classic DD is just better in every way.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Maybe one of the others would have been quicker...
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    YoMoves said:

He may be the new worst champ in the game right now. Absolutely no niche to fill, diminishing returns actually nerfs his passive crit boost, his armor break is weak and one of the few cases where willpower can still overpower it, and classic DD is just better in every way.

Moonknight ,Groot and dollar store Blade would be relieved to know you rate them higher than DDNet.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This thread is basically the equivalent of "I was listening to (X) Musician before they were mainstream."

YoMoves said:

Moonknight ,Groot and dollar store Blade would be relieved to know you rate them higher than DDNet.
    considering Groot was on a buff poll and didn’t get voted, I’d say the community kinda agrees. Besides, I’d rather have any of the three you mentioned than Daredevil Netflix.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

I feel ya. I voted for him to be buffed. And he won second. They said they were going to do him too if time permitted but what's that even mean? They have plenty of time. They can just do him next. But they canceled it and said no time lol.