**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake tips

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I can quake and bake near on perfect
Quake and shake I can do the first 4 attacks but always get clipped by the 5th hit,

Any advise.

Also does quake loose pretty much all her value playing bake style?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I learnt the hard way
    *Git gud*
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I learnt the hard way
    *Git gud*

Thanks for the input
  • Options
    No like seriouly you really have to get good with quake to master quake and shake or whatever it's called. I really dont follow the names.

You just practiced and practice until its becomes natural instinct. A 6th sense
  • Options
    I literally just heavy then evade then dex then heavy then evade and repeat. I rarely get clipped unless I slip up a bit
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Qfury said:

I can quake and bake near on perfect
    Quake and shake I can do the first 4 attacks but always get clipped by the 5th hit,

Any advise.

Also does quake loose pretty much all her value playing bake style?

Thanks in advance

Dork lessons have some great videos on how to play Quake properly, watch them then it’s just practice, practice and more practice.

It’s all about being able to identify the combo ending move (second medium or 3rd light) of each champ your playing.

Takes a while to learn but the payoff is definitely worth it
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    The only time I get clipped if I'm really focused is when they throw a 3 hit combo and go straight into another combo. Although I am getting better at avoiding this
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Qacob said:

The only time I get clipped if I'm really focused is when they throw a 3 hit combo and go straight into another combo. Although I am getting better at avoiding this

The exact same problem I have. Hyper aggressive AI is where I normally get wrecked and whenever my input fails (iphone 8 plus).