**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much points would you Grind for a 6* in a 2* Arena?

CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Given that there may be a 5* 1 Million Arena this year again i asked myself, if you have the option to chose to go for a 5* ora 6* Arena with only 2* to fight for. How much points are possible in 7 days (it useally runs that long)

We recived many new 2* this year already. What Do you think :

How much points would you Grind for a 6* in a 2* Arena? 23 votes

5 Million. Newer Player with less 2* would have to pay for a 6*
52%
Mr_PlatypusOesername123IcehawklbSceptilemaniacMoosetiptronicRemeliStevieManWonderHera1d_of_Ga1actusErosenseiogPřìņče01Samhawk_1TP33 12 votes
10 Million. Like shards 10 times a 5* value would be possible for a passionate player.
13%
CassyLucasjones_98lowlevelplayer 3 votes
15 Million. It should be hard to get a 6* from this.
34%
TendersquadYoMovesNo_oneukDonDudu2809Skillful_starMasterpuffSoyheyor123Black_Swan 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    10 Million. Like shards 10 times a 5* value would be possible for a passionate player.
    Ey, that launched to fast. I wanted to add the options:
    No way! No 6* that way! And
    20 Million for a 6* Nexus, dont even know if that would be possible.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    First of all this idea sounds like hell, seconds arena runs 3 days not 7, third of all a 5 star will never go for 1 million, fourth of all I am still confused about what this idea is
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    I remember it was about 60 fights with max. 2-Star to 1m points and the event was 7 days.

I don't think a 6- Star will be offered.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★