**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much units i need?

I am at level 53 and pushing for cavalier i am stuck at 6.1.6
I used up all my revives and potions on 6.1.1- 6.1.5. My team ia 5*r4 aegon, 6* r1 annihilus, 5*r4 warlock, 5*r4 medusa and 5*r3 quake.
I tried to complete it before but got stuck on that unblockable regen path.
Any idea if i think of using units then how much i need?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    just farm some pots in rol and buy revives from the MODOK store if you haven’t already. You can do it without units if you grind enough.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    With Aegon,quake and warlock I don't think you will be using revives but for safe side 1000 units.Don't take any risks.
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★

just farm some pots in rol and buy revives from the MODOK store if you haven’t already. You can do it without units if you grind enough.

I have already bought all the revives and pots from modok store.
    But I will try once again tomorrow.
    If i get succeded to complete it then i will open my second 6*(wishing for doom).
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★

With Aegon,quake and warlock I don't think you will be using revives but for safe side 1000 units.Don't take any risks.

I thought 400 units is enough. Now i will wait for a week to get some more units.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Try the Caustic temper path at the very top, it will take a few more hits on some without class advantage but you have 2 poison immune and if you use aegon on the way up there he should have tenacity to deal with it too