**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking to Replace One Retired member.

[DSA®] Dàrk Sìdè Avèngèrs

Looking to replace one member due to retirement

11.7 mil alliance currently (29/30) which was initially 12.1mil
xq0995evmymb.jpg

AQ Bi-Weekly 66555 / 55555
7iyqzyagg8qh.jpg
6eu786pwne6i.jpg

Tier 1 / Tier 2 Alliance War

Open Summoners Advancement
Clears all 3 day events
Duels event no problem.

Whatsapp is required, tough as most members don't like LINE

Asian based with 8 members USA Timezone

Recruitment need 4500-4800 prestige
Able to finish own lanes in map 6
Grinders are very welcomed as we basically don't enforce spending
Priority given to players with 2x R4/55

Comments

• Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    So many views, no one interested?
    If you have the prestige, can join now, can join after AQ
  • Wish I had the prestige for it. Looks like a great alliance
    Pksallday wrote: »
    Wish I had the prestige for it. Looks like a great alliance

It's fun, since a majority of us have been together for more than 2 years plus. If you join a 5x5 alliance, and start collect glory and greater glory, the shards accumulate quite fast to form T4cc. Just need to get lucky

And currently we can "carry" one or two members if their prestige is above 4600

As we have 2 members who wish to retire but still playing until we find replacement