**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance kick = no seasons reward

I was in an alliance and I was taking part in war and I got kicked from the team and I doen more than 5 wars to participate in the season reward so will I still get them or do I need to be in a team to get rewards.

Comments

• Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Then that's stupid.
    This goen on for too long
    Boycott. jokes but need to sort there game out
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Kabam need to sort this out

their policy has always been to not get involved in alliance drama/issues
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    try contacting support. Its worth a shot
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Any particular reason you were kicked
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Daphboy said:

I’m not saying this is the case for you, but sometimes people don’t deserve the rewards. If someone either slacks off all season or makes multiple war losing mistakes, why should they be entitled to the same rewards as everyone else who followed direction, boosted and healed up for fights? Even still, if it were me making the call, that person would have had plenty of warnings and being booted wouldn’t(or at least shouldn’t) come as a surprise.

An alliance shouldn't keep a person for 5 wars if they don't intend to keep them until they can get their rewards. I've led an alliance for years. You know within 1 or 2 wars if it's going to work out or not. Why keep a player for half the season if you don't intend on at least finishing the season with them.
    5 wars isn't half the season. As a leader myself, sometimes you just need the full alliance to finish the season. If someone was a poor performer and even costs the alliance wars, then that is his enough reason to kick.

My typical policy is to release folks after rewards come in. There have been a couple folks who did cost us and were just horrible. My officers and I made the decision to boot after the last war.

Bottom line, it all depends on how the alliance is run, as well as the player in question. Kabam doesn't interfere in alliance affairs, especially when no rules are broken.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    Yeah, not kicking the person cause you need a full alliance mean that person did help to some extend. Kicking before season rewards is D move.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    @AzKicker316 so you string them along all season despite poor performance only to kick them after the last war? Realll classy 😆
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think both sides have legitimate reasons.

1- if the person stays the whole season they should not be kicked or entitled to the rewards even if they are kicked.

2- if that person was kicked right before season without rewards they may have deserved it. As a leader/officer in an alliance for a long time we have always let someone get their rewards no matter how bad they have been. We only kicked 1 person right before season rewards. We planned it and did it, he was in Game and cost us map 6 crystals and didn’t revive in 2 wars when we knew he could have. He did it to spite us. Kicked before AQ and AW rewards (landed on same day that season). Never ever have we done it since.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

Neotwism said:

Daphboy said:

I’m not saying this is the case for you, but sometimes people don’t deserve the rewards. If someone either slacks off all season or makes multiple war losing mistakes, why should they be entitled to the same rewards as everyone else who followed direction, boosted and healed up for fights? Even still, if it were me making the call, that person would have had plenty of warnings and being booted wouldn’t(or at least shouldn’t) come as a surprise.

An alliance shouldn't keep a person for 5 wars if they don't intend to keep them until they can get their rewards. I've led an alliance for years. You know within 1 or 2 wars if it's going to work out or not. Why keep a player for half the season if you don't intend on at least finishing the season with them.
    5 wars isn't half the season. As a leader myself, sometimes you just need the full alliance to finish the season. If someone was a poor performer and even costs the alliance wars, then that is his enough reason to kick.

My typical policy is to release folks after rewards come in. There have been a couple folks who did cost us and were just horrible. My officers and I made the decision to boot after the last war.

Bottom line, it all depends on how the alliance is run, as well as the player in question. Kabam doesn't interfere in alliance affairs, especially when no rules are broken.
    to be honest that's pretty **** move on your part if that is what you do.

You needed them to finish the season. If they didn't fit the alliance you should part ways and allow them to find somewhere they fit in and can get rewards rather then stringing them along to only kick them and deny them rewards.

Maybe Kabam should introduce a complaints system so Alliances like this can't do this kind of **** to players just because they were poor performers but make them stay for the whole season because they can't recruit anyone else.
    It is **** to do that to a player that played,

Your system would be the abused by the ones that just sat there(I boot before the rewards they deserve it they’ve been warned multiple times by this time)

If you don’t participate you shouldn’t get rewards

Only way we can punish players who don’t play
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

Bidzy7 said:

Neotwism said:

Daphboy said:

to be honest that's pretty **** move on your part if that is what you do.

You needed them to finish the season. If they didn't fit the alliance you should part ways and allow them to find somewhere they fit in and can get rewards rather then stringing them along to only kick them and deny them rewards.

Maybe Kabam should introduce a complaints system so Alliances like this can't do this kind of **** to players just because they were poor performers but make them stay for the whole season because they can't recruit anyone else.
    It is **** to do that to a player that played,

Your system would be the abused by the ones that just sat there(I boot before the rewards they deserve it they’ve been warned multiple times by this time)

If you don’t participate you shouldn’t get rewards

Only way we can punish players who don’t play
    If they don't play they should have been kicked long before the end of the season. If you kept them until the end of the season they should get season rewards.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    this is why you join a 1BG/2BG/AQ only alliance.
    AW sucks, and its a lot more stress in your life for garbage rewards.
    At my tier(12, S1), my alliance mates that play AW are facing bosses like R2 sinisters, R5 dooms, etc.....
    combined with the nodes, its not a fun time.
    My advice: just quit AW all together
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I think there should be a threshold for guaranteed rewards. Like you’re eligible at 5 wars but then at 8/10 wars you get guaranteed rewards for that alliance you played 8/10 wars in. This gives ample time for officers/leaders to kick players if they’re not doing well and also gives honest players a way to protect themselves against this sort of situation
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam should not allow for player that have put on their defense in war or are already engaged in alliance quest.

That will offer some kind of protection for player against bad officers.

Officers and leader will keep control over their team as they still can kick a bad player before they open alliance quest and war.

Not perfect, but it's a start
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

@AzKicker316 so you string them along all season despite poor performance only to kick them after the last war? Realll classy 😆

I'm referring to folks who come in during the last 5 wars. We try to replace poor performers before the cutoff, but new recruits are always a gamble.
This discussion has been closed.