**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is tigra bugged??

I have been testing with tigra and I notice she misses a lot of attacks i don't know if thats how she's designed or what

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    We need more info.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I have her. Can you give more details so I can test her out?
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Tigra vs IMIW: Fought IMIW with Tigra in war on Unblockable Sp2 and power gain node. While attacking, and under neutralize, he kept stacking armor up buffs. don't his stacks only have 20 something percent chance to activate? Well neutralize did nothing and still he activated molecular armor. Neutralize is supposed to have -100% ability accuracy reduction.. Molecular armor is 100 percent chance to activate, so when neutralized, he should just rupture..Anyone else have this issue? Or am I reading something wrong?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Tigra vs IMIW: Fought IMIW with Tigra in war on Unblockable Sp2 and power gain node. While attacking, and under neutralize, he kept stacking armor up buffs. don't his stacks only have 20 something percent chance to activate? Well neutralize did nothing and still he activated molecular armor. Neutralize is supposed to have -100% ability accuracy reduction.. Molecular armor is 100 percent chance to activate, so when neutralized, he should just rupture..Anyone else have this issue? Or am I reading something wrong?

Tigra reduces Buff ability accuracy, IMIW’s armors are not Buffs.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    I see so Ironman generates an armor up "passive ", not an armor up "buff". Well.. thats garbage. But thank you for explaining!