**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Fist worth taking r1/2/3

Ok finally got IF, but in today's scenario where WP is nerfed & MD rules, so is IF worth ranking up?

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    All 4 star champs are worth taking to at least 3/30 for Arena.

All 3 star champs are worth maxing out for Arena.

In my opinion of course, since "worth"/value is purely subjective, meaning different for each and every individual.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    I do get that , thats why i have already taken Kamala to R2 & IP to r3, my question was regarding IF specifically as most of the players abandoned him after WP was OP. but now since its nerfed and my MD is 3/5 so will IF really benefit from MD ?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    I do get that , thats why i have already taken Kamala to R2 & IP to r3, my question was regarding IF specifically as most of the players abandoned him after WP was OP. but now since its nerfed and my MD is 3/5 so will IF really benefit from MD ?

Iron Fist was still loved, even when WP was OP. He became a trophy champ, cause you knew what you could do when he was duped. I was ranked and awoken for so long after WP was nerfed. Now I hear he is at the bottom (if that) of peoples wish list. It's all because of Diminishing Returns and I believe Armor can't go into the negatives anymore (although I don't know if that's true).
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    He's glass cannon but more glass than cannon now
    I still like him, but I also still like strange. Think both are underrated but there are much better champs in mystic.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Soo finally is a YES or NO ?