**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Custom Buffs

Hey there,
Just wanted to share some ideas I had to give the lesser champions some improvements! Please, I do not intend to send hate towards Kabam. Not at all. This is just my opinion and I believe that these champions and the community will benefit greatly from it.

Abomination:

Passive: Abomination takes 90% less damage from all damaging debuffs.
Medium attacks have a 100% chance to inflict Poison for 15 seconds dealing X damage. If the champion is poison immune, he instead steals 10% of a bar of power.
Light attacks have a 60% chance to inflict poison for 15 seconds, dealing X damage. If the champion is poison immune, he instead steals 6% of a bar of power.
Note: The poison damage should be quite high for abomination to receive popularity.
Special attack 1 refreshes the duration of all poisons. If they are poison immune, abomination receives a regeneration buff healing 20% of missing health over 5 seconds.
Special attack 2 converts all active poisons into prowess, each providing X additional BURST damage. If the opponent is poison immune, abomination gains an indefinite protection passive (preventing 2% health from a single blow) and also inflicts a gamma debuff, which allows for all debuff damage on abomination to be reduced to 0, stored, and then inflicted onto the enemy when the gamma debuff ends (15 seconds).

Deadpool X-Force:

Passive: Receive a Power Gain passive every 10 seconds, generating the MISSING power to unlock SP2.
Special attack 2 has X block penetration. DPX remains indestructible whilst performing his special attack, and his dance at the end. If DPX takes damage whilst indestructible, it is stored. If DPX is hit whilst doing his dance, his indestructible passive is paused, and the damage is stored.
Special attack 1 deals all stored damage, increased by 400%. In addition, 10% of the attacker’s power is drained for every 1% of the opponent's health that is lost by the stored damage.
Special attack 3 causes stored damage to be regenerated instead.

Gambit:

Mechanics will remain the same, with adjustments..
When gambit has a prowess active, his special attacks are guaranteed critical.
Special attack 1 stun can last for up to 6 seconds, depending on how much power the opponent doesn’t have (e.g. If the opponent has no power, stun=6secs. If the opponent has 3 bars, stun=0secs.)
Special attack 2 will paralyse for up to 6 seconds, depending on how much power the opponent doesn’t have. This paralyze reduces power gain and regeneration rate by 150%.
Ending a combo with a light attack inflicts a taunt for 3 seconds.
A synergy with moon knight will drain all of the opponent's power after they use a special attack.

Falcon:

Special attack 1 inflicts deep bleed dealing X damage and lasts indefinitely. If falcon can detect nodes that mention ‘bleed’ or ‘bleeds’ in the description/name, then this bleed deals 300% more damage. If the opponent is bleed immune, he instead inflicts a deep incinerate. Incinerates do not work on incinerate nodes in the same way as the bleeds work on bleed nodes. Max stacks: 20
Special attack 2 has block penetration, and provides an evade passive, providing a 100% chance to evade the next hit. In addition, if SP2 does not make contact with the opponent, Falcon gets a Recon Initiative buff. This buff has a 50% nullification ward and provides 300% ability accuracy reduction for the opponent lasting for 10 seconds. If this attack is blocked, Falcon regenerates the damage dealt on the block.
Special attack 3 duplicates the stacks of bleeds/incinerates on the opponent. These duplicates last for 5 seconds, and deal 200% more damage. However, every good thing comes with a cost. Falcon will consequently lose half of his already stored bleeds when the duplications expire.
Heavy attacks inflict a preparation debuff if a bleed/incinerate is active. Preparation debuffs make falcon unstoppable and indestructible for 2 seconds upon activation, and they also provide a 90% perfect block chance. Two preparation debuffs can be paired to inflict a deep bleed.
The first medium attack activates a preperation debuff on contact.
Persistent charge allows Falcon to carry over half of his bleeds from the previous fight, stored in an Establishment Passive. Establishment can be opened when Falcon is hit whilst unstoppable.

War Machine:

Special attack 1, each bullet has a 70% chance to inflict an indefinite armor break. This works on blocked hits.
Each armor break reduces enemy armor and block proficiency by X and increases the effects of the salve mastery by 40%. However, armor breaks are converted into an armor shatter at 10 stacks. Armor shatter reduces robotic ability accuracy by 100%, and reduces the opponents regeneration and power gain rates by 38%. Armor shatter can stack to a maximum on 3.
If the armor shatter cap has been reached, war machine instead has a 70% chance to life steal on each bullet.
Special attack 2 - Inflicts incinerate, fate seal, power leech and taunt debuffs. Additionally, these debuffs receive 38% additional potency for each armor shatter active.
Synergy with Iron Man Classic - Starts the fight with one bar of power, as well as a ‘FIRE!’ buff for 5 seconds. When the FIRE! buff is active, special attacks are unblockable.

Unstoppable Colossus

Starts the fight unstoppable for 5 seconds. Each unstoppable buff, he takes 12% less damage from any source, and increases special attack damage by 30%.
Heavy attack- Refreshes the duration of all unstoppable buffs.
Special Attack 1- Activates two unstoppable buffs for 5 seconds
Special Attack 2- Activates five unstoppable bufs for 5 seconds
Special Attack 3- Deals no damage. Instead, it activates a ‘Fight me’ buff for 10 seconds. Fight me buffs provide unstoppable colossus with indestructible and unstoppable passively. For each hit he takes whilst the Fight Me buff is active, he gains 1 unstoppable buff which is paused until Fight Me ends. When Fight Me ends, unstoppable buffs gained expire after 10 seconds.

Rhino

Rhino gains anger charges through charging towards the opponent. Anger charges stack up to 500.
Rhino increases dash unstoppable chance by 2% for each anger charge.
Rhino increases dash indestructibility chance by 0.25% for each anger charge.
Rhino increases dash unblockable chance by 0.5% for each anger charge.
Rhino increases special attack damage by 1% for each anger charge.
Rhino increases healing potency by 2% for each anger charge.
Rhino decreases opposing defensive power gain by 34% for each 166 anger charges.
Unstoppable, indestructible and unblockable passives last for the duration of a dash attack.
Rhino is optimal about his fate. Fate seals decrease anger charges by 100 every 10 seconds whilst a fate seal debuff is active

Joe Fixit

Passive: If his opponent is not an XL character, provide Joe Fixit with a safeguard buff.
Special Attack 1- Inflicts Bleed, Poison, Shock, Incinerate, Coldsnap and Degeneration. If the opponent is immune to one of these debuffs, or indestructible during SP1 he instead puts them on himself, but they do 0 damage, and build up anger inside Joe, providing him with a rage cache. Max stacks 5.
Rage caches can be turned into buffs, by doing a heavy attack. If knocked down by the opponents heavy attack, rage caches can also be converted. On conversion, all damaging debuffs are purified.
If the club card is active, convert each rage cache into a prowess passive, increasing special attack damage by 100%, lasting for 30 seconds.
If the heart card is active, convert each rage cache into a regeneration passive, regenerating 15% health per conversion over 30 seconds.
If the diamonds card is active, convert each rage cache into a power gain passive, generating two bars of power over 30 seconds.
If the spades card is active, convert each rage cache into a fury passive increasing attack rating by X for 30 seconds.
When the rage caches are converted, you will receive a The King of ______ depending on which card you chose, lasting for 30 seconds.
When the King passives end, gain an Ace passive and a Lost Card buff.
Ace passives instantly reflect all damage taken from blocked hits, regenerating the same amount.
The Lost Card buff does nothing. However, if it is nullified, gain 5 rage caches.
Special Attack 2 refreshes the duration of the King passives.

Thanks for reading! I am still figuring out some things, and some things may be too powerful.
If anything needs to be clarified, please comment!

Comments

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Dpx's power drain seems a bit too powerful
  • Options
    RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Mathgeek said:

Dpx's power drain seems a bit too powerful

Thanks for letting me know, I can make that change
  • Options
    RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Forgot to mention that Joe Fixits cards rotate every five seconds, so using a heavy attack or being hit by a heavy attack whilst the card is active will convert Rage caches into King passives
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I like this, Its well done and they aren't super complicated either, curious what you would do, but maybe do a set of nicely done synergies for each of the OG 6 which enhances all of them uniquely