**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My alt has almost more T5B shards than my main and I have not beat act 1

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Comments

• wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    where did you get all those fragments from
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited June 2020
    deals??
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    What is your main account?
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    The greater gifting Crystal's?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Nope my acc not that old
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    From the rifts last month. Nice mystery you've created here
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

From the rifts last month. Nice mystery you've created here

nope, there’s no way this guy is surviving full epic rifts with a level 14 roster
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    He cant access epic rifts unless he's uc
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Pratham02 said:

He cant access epic rifts unless he's uc

I'm pretty sure u only have to be level 40 to do epic. It's not uncollected it's epic
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Selling t4b?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had a glitch awhile ago where my alt that I almost never use was showing the t5 basics that I had in my main. No idea how that could happen.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I got this on my accs also. My main got t5CC frags for skill and tech. my 2 lower acccounts also has it yet i never opened 1. The thing is your Mini and Your Main is Like Linked. You do it when u log in then the shards gets transfered for free. its a glitch but its nice.