**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Imagine how godly Killmonger will be if he has this synergy/utility. Fantasy island for KM owners

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
Imagine if Killmonger gets a synergy that makes him ignore all damage from all sources when he has indestructible charges just like ghost with hood synergy. Who else can imagine how godly he will be, straight up beyond God tier am sure, with this synergy a skilled player should be able counter bane,korg,memphsto,magik,should be suicide friendly (with BP synergy and crazy skill),starburst,the list of things he will counter will be much.
I know this is all fantasy but It would be nice to see something like this in the future.
Which other champions do you think a synergy will make godly and state what the synergy is about

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Sounds like Killmonger Indestructible Charge bug which made him immune to every single type of DoT effects in the game.
    https://youtu.be/a-mg45mIn4M
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    He did work like that at 1 point
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    had killmonger as a 4 star ...dont use him much now except arenas...but i do remember tanking entire sp3 as long as a minimum of 1 charge remained while the opponent activated a sp3.....has this been changed now?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Bawa69 said:

had killmonger as a 4 star ...dont use him much now except arenas...but i do remember tanking entire sp3 as long as a minimum of 1 charge remained while the opponent activated a sp3.....has this been changed now?

No that still work
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Bawa69 said:

No, it still works like that, but it only blocks basically direct hits and specials. I think the OP means more along the lines of if you have charges and have say bleed or poison on you it just stops that damage as well, along with unavoidable and interactive damage such as Mephisto and bane.
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    edited June 2020
    U don't know buddy but the ability which u r talking about kilmonger had that ability when he was released to the game.He was not taking damage from biohazard,limbo,void debuff etc when he had indestructible but it was nerfed and the kilmonger we r using is a nefted or fixed one.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Biswa02 said:

U don't know buddy but the ability which u r talking about kilmonger had that ability when he was released to the game.He was not taking damage from biohazard,limbo,void debuff etc when he had indestructible but it was nerfed and the kilmonger we r using is a nefted or fixed one.

Slightly wrong history. He was released like he is today. When Variant 1 was released, there was a short period of time in which Killmonger was immune to all damage while his indestructibles were up. That lasted for a few days before it was fixed.
    Damn,I wish it had remained that way,who never can tell the future is still wide,he can still get a synergy along those lines