**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion or Aegon

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I have narrowed it down to 5* Hyperion and 5* Aegon for my first rank 5.
Hyperion is sig level 40 while Aegon is sig level 80.
Who should I rank up first? I am focusing on completing Act 6 and exploring monthly uncollected (maybe cavalier) event quests.

Hyperion or Aegon 40 votes

Hyperion
32%
TheTAbyssAlfa_PigeonSiddhantKwatraAnonymous346Hammerbro_64AnthinhoHector_1475Midnite93Pratham02OmedennXguard77A_Cay47Sneaky_Warrior7 13 votes
Aegon
67%
PantherusNZAjavedDaphboyLegendboy2411TiborginaGogeta91199ItsDamienDisgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyDead1DeaconTotalMonster109SignUpNowThicco_ModeKyusushuiKing_Leo321FiiNCHSpideyFunkoFlashSpideyValBr111 27 votes

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    No brainer. Especially if Cavalier difficulty has health pools like Act 6, you'll be able to ramp Aegon up nicely. Hype will still do a lot of work at R4, and good just to have as a poison immune ontop.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Hyperion
    You want both at r5. Just guessing you'll get more out of Hype in the short term, and quickly get the materials to take Aegon up as well.

No bad choice here, good luck.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Take hype up and he will smash the V4 bosses, then you can hopefully get a skill 4-5 gem from that. If not, you can get enough glory to buy a couple T5bc over a few weeks.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I am a 5/65 Hyperion owner, however I know that in act 6 both are absolute gods. But since I don’t have a max Ægon I can’t really compare.