**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ABYSS KORG Counters:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Well looks like after the announcement of rewards buff everyone is leaning towards abyss exploration.And majority of people asking for best KORG Counters:
1)Namor Is obviously the best counter.As he can reflect thorn damage plus bleed of immunity of KORG allows him to access quick damage.

2)OMEGA RED and COLOSSUS.Abyss wise both are equally great for KORG.The difference is Omega red needs suicides with pacify mastery to reduce 30% accurayso you can place degen.Colossus you will take some Thorn damage but Colossus Abilitiy of doing too much damage in less hits makes him best.

3)CLAIRE well her all attacks are energy attacks.Using her is very tricky.There are two ways to use her against KORG.First her hellfire sp2 damage may take 5 revives this trick is only good if you are not skilled with claire.2nd trick is Claire taking advantage of bleed immunity but you have to be very quick and very fast and very good in intercepts.

4)IRONMAN Infinity war the best Korg solo you can find in entire game for abyss.Reason he is in 4th position cause of stealthy synergy.He needs stealth suit 🕷️ synergy.His mediums are energy.I haven't made Ironman Iw abyss guide so if you want to know how to use him I can make a seperate post on it.Just keep one thing in mind he needs atleast sig 100 and Spidey man synergy.

5)DOOM is also good for this fight.Reason he is not as good as other top champions because of his damage will mostly relies on incinerates.I think best way to use Doom is SP1 and SP2.Trust me that sp3 rotation will cost you a lot of revives.Best way is sp1 power syphon and use sp2 and rock shield is down.

6)INVISIBLE WOMAN.I wanted to place invisible woman in no1 position but because of relying to much high skills I put her in 6th position.When her force field is active she takes almost negligible damage and if you use suicides and will power both You can actually even revive rfrom that small damage as well.Caus editing force field is active, you will take negligible poison damage and from will power you can heal back to full.I don't even have to mention her damage.But again I am saying she needs stupidily Hugh skills.And caus eid class disadvantage, I don't know if she can scale with that offensive reduction.But it hink she can work great but I still rlefer not to relying on her caus eof super high skills and wierd interaction.But she is an option.

7)Sentinel seems like a final option.Cause 100 analysis charges his incinerate damage is even more than Doom.Pkus he can penetrate through blocks as well.His sp3 regeneration is also great.Since he don't have energy attacks so it will be difficult but ntk impossible.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    qartweli said:

colossus being korg counter there...and i am a guy who has done 100%...please stop it
    if anybody takes colossus to kill korg he will leave abyss crying like a sissy girl

you need somebody who takes no thorns damage and deals energy damage
    thats doctor doom

omega cant even heavy lock his spores there
    namor can reflect thorns but not always and also deals low damage in that fight

domino can deal the most damage per life there in my opinion but i have never tried her against that korg

you are spreading some infos which are not from this world

if you hit once that korg without thorns immunity you will take somewhere 5k damage...how do you want to mitigate that..stop bs ing

When you didn't read the whole post and comes giving suggestions.It's better to stay quite.Have read the strategy of how to use characters no. Jokes how you just mentioned Doom to give upper hand.Well there are far best counters than doom.So it's better to stay quite.Plus there is a reason I mentioned colossus with omega red.And omega red stun cannot be shrug by Korg because of his ability and with pacify mastery.Plus namor is known for the best Korg killer.Funny how you are just mad that i put Doom below all these characters.

My advice to you is to just disagree and don't give lecture if you don't know.Like I said if anyone wants to know how to use colossus and omega I can make seperate post on it.

If you don't like the idea just disagree.Either way when people play abyss they try to use less revives possible they can.And as far as I know all those characters can definitely do more damage than doom.And i didn't even started to described iron Man infinity war.You used Doom in abyss because you like him.I used Colossus and omega red because I wanted to save as much revives possible.

You’re saying taking a science champion who relies on offensive abilities is the number 1 Korg option?

That kinda sums it up.

Invisible women don't rely on parry, don't rely on hit.And I think she in 6th position .Plus there is word I mentioned call high high high skills.If you really don't know what high skills means you can search on Google.It may sums up.

You’re saying taking a science champion who relies on offensive abilities is the number 1 Korg option?

That kinda sums it up.

And I don't think I put her on no 1 position.Because like you said she relies on offensive Abilities.Sometimes thinking logican won't cost too much.Plus we are talking about Korg counters in abyss we are not talking about who works better.
    Haji_Saab said:

Until you keep your hate for Doom, you can't be taken seriously. That obsession is unhealthy.

And when did I hated Doom.Just cause I put him in 5th position that doesn't mean I hate him I have him as 6* on my main account.

2nd thing still how that a person above was describing Doom to be better Korg counter than others that's what made me laugh.

Sigh, those traits mean nothing. You thinks she’s the number one option if the skill is there. IW relies on her offensive ability accuracy to do damage, stacks debuffs and Korg has a high chance to evade here attacks. This all adds up to you talking nonsense and misleading people. Your posts are no longer even funny their flat out dangerous to anyone seeking advice.

You do know that offensive ability accuracy cannot be effect during special attacks You also know that I mentioned high skills with invisible woman.And you also know that I said she could be no 1 I never said she is no 1.I bet you didn't knew that.So in the end who is misleading.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'll believe that Invisible Woman is even a top 20 counter against Abyss Korg when I see a video. Until then, it just seems like a wildly fanciful statement that serves to throw the rest of the initial post into question.

I'll believe that Invisible Woman is even a top 20 counter against Abyss Korg when I see a video. Until then, it just seems like a wildly fanciful statement that serves to throw the rest of the initial post into question.

My question is why not?
    edited June 2020

My question is why not?
    Because you have no proof. I had hoped doom would be a good LC counter, but he wasnt, even if he could nullify LC's painful traits. The evade is what is the real killer. Stop spreading misinformation, provide videos to support your statement. The thorns damage is ridiculous, 4-5k. With 'high high high' skill, you can do it with kamala khan. Until then, a good way to establish a statement is......proof.
    First of all invisible women with her force field don't care about thorn damage.2nd thing if your only problem is evade then it depends on your skill.There are far best options like Claire,IMIW,OMEGA RED.But invisible woman is also an option.And if you are worrying about thorn damage then with invisible women force field easily take care of it

Now try something new....

My question is why not?
    Because you have no proof. I had hoped doom would be a good LC counter, but he wasnt, even if he could nullify LC's painful traits. The evade is what is the real killer. Stop spreading misinformation, provide videos to support your statement. The thorns damage is ridiculous, 4-5k. With 'high high high' skill, you can do it with kamala khan. Until then, a good way to establish a statement is......proof.
    First of all invisible women with her force field don't care about thorn damage.2nd thing if your only problem is evade then it depends on your skill.There are far best options like Claire,IMIW,OMEGA RED.But invisible woman is also an option.And if you are worrying about thorn damage then with invisible women force field easily take care of it

Do you have invisible woman? Have you fought any abyss fight with class disadvantage? (except with aegon)
    I used Colossus and omega red against class disadvantage for sure.And my alliance member used iron Man Infinity war for tons of class disadvantage fight.

My question is why not?

Do you have invisible woman? Have you fought any abyss fight with class disadvantage? (except with aegon)
    I used Colossus and omega red against class disadvantage for sure.And my alliance member used iron Man Infinity war for tons of class disadvantage fight.
    They have mechanics that are parry heavy or mechanics against evade. IW has neither. Speaking out of your backside much?
    You asked that did I used any champion with class disadvantage so I answered and when i answered somehow you changed the topic.Mu advice is to stick with one topic.

And 2nd thing if you think invisible woman is not good option then don't use her.I have mentioned tons of other options as well.

Let's be honest here what's the point of being mad that I didn't put Doom in top 3 counters.I have 6* Doom as well.But that doesn't mean I will promote some Champion that I have.

Well this topic is about Korg counters so you can just go.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    Sentinel and colossus aren’t counters, omega isn’t good due to the abyss node and pacify isn’t reliable enough to make him good
    Ghost is a good counter, light attack phase intercepts . In my runs I used aegon and healed and used light intercepts, he’s a high skill counter but for most he won’t work, aou want namor or doom really
  • I'll believe that Invisible Woman is even a top 20 counter against Abyss Korg when I see a video. Until then, it just seems like a wildly fanciful statement that serves to throw the rest of the initial post into question.

My question is why not?

They have mechanics that are parry heavy or mechanics against evade. IW has neither. Speaking out of your backside much?
    You asked that did I used any champion with class disadvantage so I answered and when i answered somehow you changed the topic.Mu advice is to stick with one topic.

And 2nd thing if you think invisible woman is not good option then don't use her.I have mentioned tons of other options as well.

Let's be honest here what's the point of being mad that I didn't put Doom in top 3 counters.I have 6* Doom as well.But that doesn't mean I will promote some Champion that I have.
    Well then, the rest of the opinions on this thread are warning others of this misinformation, that is all. Have a nice day.
    Ohh someone is triggered.Have a nice day.This is what happens when you don't have anything left to stand up for.If you call yourself a genius then tell me what are beta counters genius.
    I would go on Youtube, and see what others have used. I've personally seen proxima, namor and Doom, and I used Doom. I'm not going to recommend anything if I havent seen it, or done it myself.

Groot #1 Abyss Korg counter! Don’t believe me?then take him up against Abyss Korg and prove me wrong. 😂

Yeah go ahead
    edited June 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

No
    Sentinel and colossus aren’t counters, omega isn’t good due to the abyss node and pacify isn’t reliable enough to make him good
    Ghost is a good counter, light attack phase intercepts . In my runs I used aegon and healed and used light intercepts, he’s a high skill counter but for most he won’t work, aou want namor or doom really

Using colssus is easy against KORG cause you do light intercepts with Colossus easily after the Korg heavy.Colossus is Tanky he can tank alot of block hits.Once Colossus is ramped up we all know colossus hits like atleats 25k to 30 k mediums.Plus when rock shield is deactivate Colossus is an only champion that can do alot of damage during the cool down.

I mentioned sentinel cause he is extra large champion his range of light attacks is very good I can make video on it if you want me to.

Speaking of omega he works good first Korg will not shrug of stun.2nd thing with pacify you will have chance to place degen.3rs thing main source of damage will be spores that means degen or not you need perfect parries.

Anything else you want to know.

My question is why not?

Well then, the rest of the opinions on this thread are warning others of this misinformation, that is all. Have a nice day.
    Ohh someone is triggered.Have a nice day.This is what happens when you don't have anything left to stand up for.If you call yourself a genius then tell me what are beta counters genius.
    I would go on Youtube, and see what others have used. I've personally seen proxima, namor and Doom, and I used Doom. I'm not going to recommend anything if I havent seen it, or done it myself.
    See then why recommend....
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @King_Leo321

You didn't respond to my post when you asked why IW isn't viable. Your original post says you don't even have to mention the damage, implying that it will ramp up as normal. Korg's normal abilities will prevent that. How do you reconcile these two things?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Well this topic is about Korg counters so you can just go.
    Not entirely sure why you got to be so toxic

@King_Leo321

You didn't respond to my post when you asked why IW isn't viable. Your original post says you don't even have to mention the damage, implying that it will ramp up as normal. Korg's normal abilities will prevent that. How do you reconcile these two things?

About that Korg out of 30 debuffs ramp up how much debuffs will Korg purify.

Another thing I think you are mixing invisibility withforce field.You said when force field expire invisible women will lost her all debuffs.Well you are wrong invisibility can only expire when you get hit.You can't even differentiate between the invisibility and force field.Force field prevents from losing damage.

Now answer my question have you ever used invisible woman.